Kero-chan

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
LadyDB

Kero-chan

Post by LadyDB »

So I just happened to finish this before I even got approved. =o

Sorry, lol. Either way, here it is. xD
Image Pudding!!!
~ Lady DinoBug
Mikari

Re: Kero-chan

Post by Mikari »

Aw, it's so cute! I've only seen a few episodes of Card Captor but I've always thought Kero is sooooo cute! It's a lovely site.
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Thank you! However, looking at everyone else's sites, I'm a little embarrassed. ^_^U Maybe I should've added more content...? lol
~ Lady DinoBug
Todd

Post by Todd »

Aw, the site is adorable! I didn't notice until you brought up size, but it does need at least three more sections to fit the five-essay requirement for this challenge.

Having said that, you have a lot of good stuff here! I love the clarity of your witting. It is so easy to understand the character and series from your site, and I felt like I was being talked to instead of reading bland info. You have a really great writing voice, if that makes sense.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Kero! <3 I very much enjoyed reading through it, plus the layout is super cute!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Todd wrote:Aw, the site is adorable! I didn't notice until you brought up size, but it does need at least three more sections to fit the five-essay requirement for this challenge.

Having said that, you have a lot of good stuff here! I love the clarity of your witting. It is so easy to understand the character and series from your site, and I felt like I was being talked to instead of reading bland info. You have a really great writing voice, if that makes sense.
Thank you for the kid words! I will add more articles right away! ^0^

@ Crystal -- Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it! Now if I can just get a hold of the fanlisting....lol
~ Lady DinoBug
Todd

Post by Todd »

Thanks for expanding it! The new additions are great, and your site works for the Challenge now!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

It's super cute, LadyDB! I've not seen/read much of CSS (and I really should, because CLAMP), but this was very fun to read. :)
a spoony bard
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Thank you, Emma, I'm so flattered you read through it. ^0^
~ Lady DinoBug
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I only have about half of the manga and saw part of the anime, but Kero-chan is adorable! I still love him. I love the bright (sunny) colors of the layout and the soft fondness that you've written with. It's all amazing! I'm glad to see a tribute to Kero-chan!!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.