Special Snowflake

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Saya

Special Snowflake

Post by Saya »

And... yes, it is here, I actually finished this one too, LOL... anyway, it was fun doing Jack Frost, I really love him a lot. I hope I did him justice with this. Ok, There is quite some content and everything, and knowing me I'll be adding some other touches and everything, but well, yeah here it is, the special snowflake

-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mikari

Re: Special Snowflake

Post by Mikari »

I love the title XD Nice detail with the layout matching the bunny site, but in a winter color. It's all very well written... Okay, you got me, I'm not going to procrastinate (for much longer) I need to watch the movie. ^_^
Saya

Post by Saya »

Had to play with the words for the title.
I'm glad you like it, and I dreamed of this layout combo LOL. Thank youu
Goooooooooood gooooooooooood go watch it *sends vibes*
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Saya, I am *so* excited to see this up! Although, Sandy is my favorite Guardian I do have a soft spot for Jack. I am particularly happy about the cross-reference/comparison with Nightlight! I love this! :D Special Snowflake is a fantastic read~
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Looks awesome, Saya!! I love how it matches Bunny. And I like the name, too, hehe. You have so much info on him, wow. I've only read a few pages but will go through the whole thing soon. Congrats! :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'm so glad you like it.

@Snow - YES, GO AND DO THE SANDY SHRINE; glad you like the Nightlight section :)
@Sarah - yah, info found around and in the various other stuff like apps and artbook =)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Seeing as I can actually read it now (finally saw the movie) I'm gonna have to do that when I have the chance. It looks awesome! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

OMG Saya, there is so much information on this website, I love it! And I love the way the links turn when you hover over them. I don't know anything about rise of the Guardians, but now I'm totally intrigued! My favorite is the tie-in page. I love relationship pages and reading about how your character interacts with others.

Anyway, so beautiful, great job. ^0^
~ Lady DinoBug
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'm working through everyone's shrines. Saya, you did such a nice job on both of your sites. :) I liked reading about Jack a lot. I really need to find the books and read them, too!
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Crystal - aaaah you saw it, i hope you loved it XD, glad you like it
@LadyDB - so glad you like it, I put quite a research in it :)
@Destinie - Glad you liked them. And yes, the book should be read :) they are awesome