Easter Kangaroo

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Saya

Easter Kangaroo

Post by Saya »

*rolls around*
And I made it, probably I'll be updating it and everything, adding sections, but the fact is that the essays I wanted are there, even more than I planed, so I introduce to you my darling Bunnymund:

-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mikari

Re: Easter Kangaroo

Post by Mikari »

This is so cute and so detailed, you really did your research. I like all the folklore and legends you included.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

It looks wonderful, Saya! I love the layout. I read a few pages and they are awesome. :D I don't want to read too much, though, since I'm afraid I might be influenced for my Bunny shrine. (And I want to read the GoC books someday, hopefully soon.) But I can see you have lots of info on Bunny, and it's really quite impressive!

Congrats on opening the site!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Congratulations, Saya! I'm not familiar with the series, so I haven't read the content, but everything looks amazing. Great job on finishing!

So hey, I need a 100x35 button to link your site with the other completed shrines for Creature Feature. Can you post one for me? Thanks!
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Mikari thank youu, yeah, and I'm planing also on do some more expanding, just need to see how to fit the stuff

@Sarah: can't wait to see your Bunny shrine when you do it =); and Yeah, in the end the GOC stuff is included in just some parts, but I'll be adding more stuff from the books later on

@Todd - you should watch it >o</ or read it; even if it's for kids.
I have the button, I knew I put the wrong one Image
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Congrats on finishing it Saya! It looks great! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Saya! I'm so jelly! Bunny looks amazing!! *rolls* I actually read through it even though I'm not with the books. I was hoping for some inspiration with the Nightmare King. I love your choice for layout image, I almost used Pitch's image like that for mine.

Just everything you have for Bunny is great. I wasn't aware Jackman had that much of a say for him either. Glad he did. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Crystal Thank youu! Glad you like it

@Cherri - tank youuu, I actually haven't put much GoC info, or at least not as much as I wanted, I already am taking notes to add a section maybe in the future for GoC and his obsessions and inventions - Jack has actually twin layout to the Bunny one =) - can't wait to see Pitch =)
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

YES! I love this Saya, I also love the fantastic use of bright spring colors! :D I'm really digging this tribute. <3
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Thank you Snow, I tried to use Bunny's colors, and that's 50 shades of Green ^__-; glad you like it!