Ablaze

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Mikari

Ablaze

Post by Mikari »

Ablaze: a small character shrine to Ash's Charizard. :)
Saya

Re: Ablaze

Post by Saya »

I really like the division of the content, and how you put it all together. Charizard art is really cute. Awesome job - I still need to read it =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

WAAAAAAAAAAAH! I love Ash's Charizard. He's so cool (and somewhat of a jerk when you think about it). He had such a distinct personality, it's fantastic. I'm loving that he has Ash's hat in the image and the whole site was a very enjoyable read. I'm glad you entered!!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Mikari! It looks great. I had to take small breaks because I was tearing up but it's great. Charizard's story as a Charmander always gets me.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you everyone!

@Saya, I wanted to do something a little different than the usual way I dive sections so I went with chronological sections alongside my thoughts as the events happened.

@Snow: Yes! I still kind of have a thing for the jerk who learns not to be a jerk character XD I'm very happy you enjoyed it!

@Cherri: It's such a classic Pokemon moment how little Charmander kept waiting on the rock, so tragic. T.T

Thanks again everyone! :D I'm happy you liked the site.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

This is such an awesome site, Mikari. :) I really enjoy your writing on Charizard. It's very interesting and insightful. I've read the first seven sections and will the read rest later, but I already think this is one of my favorite sites from you. It's just so well done! (Haha, no pun intended. You know, well-done.. barbecue.. fire. /shot) The layout is super cute, too. I always love when you use your own art in your layouts, it's a nice, personal touch. Congrats!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I saw this on Twitter earlier! Great job, Mikari! Your sites get better and better.

So hey, I need a 100x35 button to link your site on the Challenge "about" post. I went to check your site, but it's currently down. Can you post one for me? Thanks!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Man, I love your Charizard site Mikari! I enjoyed reading it a lot. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mikari: I adore that little Charmander. So loyal. Reminds me of Hachi. I'm just gonna go over there and cry now.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Sarah: Thank you, I'm happy you enjoyed it. lol "well done" XD I was a bit worried I was out of practice after not making shrines for such a long time. :)

@Todd: You really think so, I guess I wasn't so out of practice then, thank you. XD Or maybe I'm just getting everyone's feels. XD I didn't notice it was down. O.o;; Seems to be working fine now. XD
Image @Crystal: Thank you :D

@Charri: me too! D: He's such a darling. Aw don't cry *gives Charmander plushie*