Ablaze

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Cherri

Re: Ablaze

Post by Cherri »

@Mikari: His beginning story just breaks my heart. Stupid trainer. *hugs plushie* Thankies. I do love Charmander.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I know D: and when I was writing the site I realized just how much that affected him. When I first saw the anime, the episodes were further apart since it was all new and I've forgotten about Damian after a while, but doing research on the episodes one after another really made me see the connection. Oh the feels :o
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

So I am just getting around to looking at the shrines that have been plugged, I am so behind. ;o; Mikari, this is gorgeous and I am loving what I am reading so far. I love how you walked through Charmander's evolution (physically and personality-wise) and I really enjoy how it's laid out and it's a great topic! I like how you chose Ash's Charizard vs. Charizard in general, too.

/gush
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you! I'm happy you're enjoying it. Ash's Charizard has a lot of personality, he'll always be special to me <3 though I like cute pokemon as much as most people, pokemon that are given a unique story or personality stand out more in my mind (Charizard is still cute though XD)
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Aaaaaah Mikari that cursor!!! *glomps you* I need it in my life!

Anyway....so reading your "Loyalty" page brought me back to being 11. I loved that page so much. I love the way you named your pages, by the way. I also like how you kind of have a mini image gallery strewn throughout your entire site. :)

I also really like your layout, it's so cute. <333
~ Lady DinoBug
Todd

Post by Todd »

I agree with everyone! This is one of my favorite sites by Mikari. I love that it's to Ash's Charizard and not just Charizard in general. I love the depth of the content... Mikari has been on a roll lately with her sites, and it started back with Golden Phoenix.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I love this shrine, Mikari! I think I stopped watching the anime around the time Charizard left, too. I loved him. <3 I really enjoyed reading through everything. :)
a spoony bard
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@LadyDB glad you like it XD you can download it here: here and there's lots more. Thank you for everything! :D Going back in time was one of the things I wanted to achieve, since that's what Charizard's character does for me. I'm happy it took you back too.

@Tood Thank you, I'm happy you've enjoyed them ^_^

@Emma Thank you :) I was surprised to find the Kalos season has already started, as it used to take longer for new episodes to start airing, especially after a series ended. I'm not really expecting Charizard to return, but a part of me is still hoping. It would be epic if he turned to Mega Charizard. *.*