Most Challenging Aspect?

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Cherri

Re: Most Challenging Aspect?

Post by Cherri »

@Mikari and Destinie: Thank you. I'm taking screen shots and reading the books. I'm think I'm going to redo the outline because there is so much on Pitch and I have two sections but they would really go with each other and it's a total mess! Kinda like what Dragon is going through. Do I put this with that or leave it over there?

@Dragon: Good luck! Cas can be a jerk sometimes. All I've got it just throw his personality, background and character development together and then another section for angelology. Which is personally what I would but I understand everyone has their own style.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

@Cherri
He's a freaking nightmare, that's what he's! There is simply too much to say!
I've the glorious number of 61 episodes to re-watch while I write the shrine...not that I paricularly mind 8D
At this point I think I'll first try to write down something and see how it goes. Alternatively I could make a separate section with just the generics about his personality and then a mesh background/char development section with a more in-depth analysis.
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Right now the only troublesome thing for me is sitting down and rewatching Red vs Blue, haha. The character I'm making a site for appears in 10 out of the 11 seasons, so it's just a matter of finding the time to watch them all. It's always fun to watch, so it's really not a chore, but it's a lot of content to get through.

Thankfully once I'm done there's a site with the scripts for every episode I can reference afterwards. Right now it's just a matter of watching it all and refreshing myself.
tonight fate is the
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Dragon: Wow, sounds like we are shrining the same nightmare man! Haha. Still I believe we can do this. Good luck watching all those episodes!

@Larissa: Only 10 of 11. @.@ Good luck! I hope you get some time.

I reoutlined Pitch which I think helps. Now to just finish collecting information so I can hopefully get my thoughts out.
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

For me the hard part is finding time to sit and write. Between school, work, and being sick I'm just staring at my blank content pages going, "where I start? D:" Thankfully, I've been trying to get little bits done here and there. It's helping to break it up.

I'm not waiting for inspiration, as quite frankly, it may never come. So, I'm writing as I can.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

@Cherri: They're about 2-hour seasons, haha, so it's not too bad! I just got done rewatching season 3 yesterday.
tonight fate is the
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Larissa: That's not bad at all. So I guess the episodes aren't too long then. You're getting somewhere.

I reoutlined Pitch. Got all the screenshots. Just gonna finish up the last book I have. I feel like I have a better handle on him now.
;o; *** pew! pew!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

The most challenging part of any shrine, for me, is explaining why I love the subject. That essay is my nemesis. I usually express my feelings through wordless flailing!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Some pages are just motivation killers. You can do it Nyx!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Apparently my most challenging aspect is actually starting to write anything...every time I open my googleDoc I just stare at it then do something else. I'm going to put it on my to-do list for Sunday to actually write out a couple of the essays!! >:O