Most Challenging Aspect?

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
dragoneyes

Re: Most Challenging Aspect?

Post by dragoneyes »

@Destinie when I've trouble starting to write something, I usually begin by sketching down a bullet list of what I want to write and then I expand from there (if I'm a particular hard time, I go as far as writing a double layered bullet list).
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Ugh! I have no idea how to start these pages! I was on a small roll too. I'll just let it sit for a bit and maybe try to tackle different pages.

@Destinie: I feel ya!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Man, I cannot get going on this site. I managed to get through the first five seasons, but I look at the rest of the seasons and I'm just like ahhh I have so much more to review.

Sob. I just want to get started already but it'd be a lot easier to knock it all out in one go.
tonight fate is the
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I started writing. It's coming along so slowly. ;O;
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

WHOO I finally managed to finish reviewing the series and taking notes.

Now I just have to make the layout and actually start putting content together. Sounds like a lot, but I actually feel like I can get this done sooner rather than later now :star:
tonight fate is the
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Still thinking of the sections for Alduin. Definitely going to have it being a one page site so that I can do that nifty "Click anchor" code since it'll seem like flying through info, with a sticky navigation.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.