Shuriken

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Crystal

Shuriken

Post by Crystal »

I am finished my Creature Feature shrine! :3 Nothing special but I had a lot of fun making it.

There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Shuriken

Post by Sarah »

Wow, I am so impressed how quickly you got yours done, Crystal! That's very inspiring. :D The site looks great, I love the blue colors! As always, I really enjoyed reading through it, too. I'm also a fan of frogs, so I liked all the info you included on them in the origins page. And, uh, I was thinking that was a scarf around Greninja's neck... lol

Congrats on completing it!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Sarah!

I always thought it was a scarf too until I found out that it was really its tongue. xD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Wow that was fast and you put so much information together in such a short time. Congratulations on finishing the site! :D The thoughts and origin pages were my favorites. I like how the layout is simple yet elegant and fulfills its purpose well, like a ninja, very fitting.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Mikari! Haha, yeah, I think that is the fastest I have ever made a shrine. It was a lot of fun though. I was unsure of the layout at first, but I think it is growing on me. xD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Wait that scarf is his tongue? How did I miss that! I guess I was over excited and miss it? (Oh, right there in the origin section.) Can I go back to thinking it's a scarf? But I'll tell you again, I love it! So proud! I like the layout. I think it suits both you and Greninja. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

It looks really good, I need to read it =)
Awesome job and so fast!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I love this! Great job, Crystal! Your Pokemon shrines make me want to make one of my own, haha.

On a side note, I don't think I ever told you this: I love your layouts. You have a distinct style that's one of my favorites.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Cherri: Haha, sure if you want to. xD Thank you Cherri! <3

@Saya: Thank you Saya! :D

@Todd: You should Todd! Pokemon shrines are really fun! Ahhh, thank you so much! ;-; I feel like my layouts are too simple and plain, but I'm glad to know there are people who like them. <3
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Omg already done?! :D
All your Pokémon sites are so adorable. I'm all daw at the fact that you're a ninja XD

Typo catching squad! I saw two: in the home you wrote except instead of expect and in thoughts I saw Fenniken instead of Fennekin. (Hope you don't mind me?)

(also adding on what Todd said - I would say the same about your layouts, and no, they're not too simple! They're really nice, and since we are on the topic, they are so nice that back in like 2006 I was already admiring your work from a distance!)