Essays/Sections

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Cherri

Re: Essays/Sections

Post by Cherri »

@Snow: Well I've been through the game almost as much as you. And I'm almost at a loss. ^-^; Maybe add where you get Pooka and his appearance? Pretty sure you're already covering his relationship with the guardians. Maybe how Pooka is a Mandate of Heaven? Maybe a bit on Baskar Lore?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'm putting together what to write about, while waiting for my order to be dispatched and delivered. I know most essays will be divided first in movie and book, and then differences between those two. Then I thought to add things like folktale of easter bunny and also the fact that he rapresents spring and hope

- Rise of the Guardians
- Guardians of Childhood
- Basics
- Appearance
- Story of his life
- Pooka (the race)
- Easter Bunny mythology
- Spring and Hope
- Giving him a voice

Now I'm thinking what else I could add too...
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Bunny is Australian with the boomerang and the voice. Maybe something on that? And how he isn't a kangaroo, Jack. Maybe his relationships with the other guardians as it only looks like he can stand Sandy and Tooth. Or how he is with children? (He was very nice to Zoey.) Sorry if you are already covering any of that. But that's all I could think of.

Snow also bought me the books you were telling me about. Thank you.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

UUUUH UUUUH Cherri thank you (aside I was planing on rels but forgo to add them) anyway adding to the pile also:

- Relationships (North, Toot, Sandy, Jack, Sophie)
- The Warren
- Australia VS Easter Islands (because in the movie warren is under australia while in the books under the easter islands)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Saya: You're too sweet! Ah! Her name is Sophie and not Zoey, isn't it? Bah, I got mixed up. Both are cute names! I had no idea they switch places but I've also haven't read the books. Still that's very interesting. I wonder if I can find where Pitch's lair in under?

@Snow: Okay, so I mentioned just about everything you already had. Sorry. I might do it again. You could do what Filgaia is and why they need the guardians and pillar. Actually, looks like that's there too. Maybe other Pillars, some quotes of Pooka, how bonds are important for the guardians. That's all I've got for now.
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Cherri, thank you. I already have all of that included in my outline! I appreciate your continued help. :3

Saya, I'd like to know why the boomerang is necessary. That would be a fun section, I think!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Snow, actually I added again another section when reading stuff, which will be named Magic, Abilities and Weaponry; and when I get the books, I will probably compare the weapons from books and from movie =)
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

That's awesome, Saya! I'm looking forward to it!!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Me too, Saya! I have a section like that for mine. ^-^

Okay Snow! You're welcome. And unfortunately I can't come up with anything else. You've covered everything with Pooka. Oh wait! Having a thought. Maybe the music that is related to Pooka? Or songs or things that would go with Pooka or how he is the only sub-spirit. None of the other Wild Arms game have one.
;o; *** pew! pew!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

6,250 words later... I still don't know if my shrine is big enough, but I have run out of words :sob:

Here is the table of content of my site... opinions are welcome.

1. Intro
2. Manikins
2.1 History
2.2 Stats
2.3 Why do Manikins shake?
2.4 Why Asakusa?
2.5 Mifu... what?
3. Futomimi
3.1 History
3.2 Name significance
3.3 Stats
3.4 Reason