Sign-Up

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: Sign-Up

Post by nyxmidnight »

Can I sign-up to do a one pager to the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda from the original Devil May Cry series? I dunno if I'll have time to finish it, but I've begun writing it.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Destinie wrote:I want to sign up for another one but I don't think I would actually get it done. ;------------;
Sob, this was my worry.

Gonna take a stab anyway, though, since there are still a good few months until July and I've wanted to make this site for years: Ninetales from Pokémon. My favorite one ever. :heart:
tonight fate is the
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Larissa wrote:
Destinie wrote:I want to sign up for another one but I don't think I would actually get it done. ;------------;
Sob, this was my worry.

Gonna take a stab anyway, though, since there are still a good few months until July and I've wanted to make this site for years: Ninetales from Pokémon. My favorite one ever. :heart:
Squee!! Ninetales! I'm so looking forward to this , Larissa. :D/ You can do it!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Larissa wrote:
Sob, this was my worry.

Awesome, yaaay! You can do it! :D/
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Larissa wrote:
Sob, this was my worry.

Really looking forward to this! :D It might be a nice companion site to Vulpix! :heart:
neo

Post by neo »

Hi! I was wondering if I could change my creature to "Carro" from Grandia II.

I still plan on completing my other shrine, but I don't think I will complete it in time v___v.
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm still revamping my collective and having a busy work schedule, but in another week I should have some free time so I think I can start with another creature then: Mallow from Super Mario RPG (as you might have guessed, I love that game.)
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

neo wrote:Hi! I was wondering if I could change my creature to "Carro" from Grandia II.

I still plan on completing my other shrine, but I don't think I will complete it in time v___v.
Ohh, I look forward to this! :heart: (I look forward to anything Grandia related, really, haha.)
Todd

Post by Todd »

Mikari, Larissa, nyx, and neo (subject change), you're all approved! Great subjects.

Mikari, I'm super excited about yours. I love Super Mario RPG!!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

It's awesome to hear from a fellow fan. :D my busy time at work has stretched another week, but I have been writing whenever I have a little while and I have the site all planned out. There will be ten information pages. :)