Sign-Up

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Aku

Re: Sign-Up

Post by Aku »

wolfrun wrote:AHHHHH YES. I'm super tempted to make a LoL shrine sometime in the future. Probably to Sona, Nami or Miss Fortune. :x I'd do a Nami one for the challenge if I didn't already have so much underway atm. T-T

I can't wait to see your pages!! XD
You should TOTALLY shrine a LoL champion!! To be honest I have NO CLUE how Kula and I are going to manage it (not much to work off content wise orz), but if you ever do I'd love to see it & be happy to exchange links! *_* (I almost considered Nami for this challenge as well, but Ziggs has a special place in my heart lol. <3)

Thanks gurl!
Laura

Post by Laura »

Aku wrote:You should TOTALLY shrine a LoL champion!! To be honest I have NO CLUE how Kula and I are going to manage it (not much to work off content wise orz), but if you ever do I'd love to see it & be happy to exchange links! *_* (I almost considered Nami for this challenge as well, but Ziggs has a special place in my heart lol. <3)

Thanks gurl!
You're welcome!!! If I can finish my Nyreen fansite in time, I'll definitely make a Nami fansite for the challenge (I'm actually mostly done the Nyreen site's content so it's actually pretty doable). X3 I really like the idea of working on a site from the same series as you and Kula! I'd be happy to exchange links too. :heart: :heart:
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

I started playing Skyrim a few weeks ago and I'm gonna make a shrine to J'zargo! He's right up my alley because he's probably stealing things from it.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Go ahead Kiel. You're approved. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Iris

Post by Iris »

I'd like to try Chibi's suggestion and create a shrine for Puffy from Grandia (Wikia). It'll be tough but I'll try :D This will also end up being my first official shrine, yay :)
Todd

Post by Todd »

Iris, you're approved!

Good luck, everyone! You can do it!

Thanks for approving the others, Cherri. Work is cray cray right now.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Iris wrote:I'd like to try Chibi's suggestion and create a shrine for Puffy from Grandia (Wikia). It'll be tough but I'll try :D This will also end up being my first official shrine, yay :)
So looking forward to this! :heart:
Iris

Post by Iris »

Chibi wrote:So looking forward to this! :heart:
Ooh, I'm glad! I really hope you'll like it! :)
neo

Post by neo »

I guess I will need to pull out of my second creature feature :( I have lost the work I have already done for it and I do not think I will have time to make up for it. I am sorry, everyone.
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE