Creature Feature Results

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Crystal

Creature Feature Results

Post by Crystal »

The Creature Feature Challenge has now drawn to a close. Thank you to everyone who participated! We had hoped to increase the number of sites to non-human creatures and you guys did an amazing job with it! A total of 26 sites had been made for the challenge. Here is the complete list of them below:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I need 100x35 buttons from the following sites. When you make them, let me know so I can add you to the button wall!
Firefox, Marshmallow Cloud

Members who participated in the challenge will be receiving their coins soon! Those who signed up and weren't able to complete their shrines, we hope you'll still make them! Maybe they will fit in Blast From the Past, and if not we hope you plug it in our Plug Your Shrines forum!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: Creature Feature Results

Post by Larissa »

My link button is here!

Congrats to everyone who finished site for this challenge! You all did awesome work. I haven't had a chance to go through some of the more recent ones (been busy) but everything's been really impressive :heart:
tonight fate is the
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Larissa! Got it on there now. :D
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Wow, 26! That's awesome. I think the new challenge setup is working out well. :D

Congrats and great job, everyone!!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I've gone through most of these and will be visiting the rest shortly! I have been super impressed by the quality and amount of shrines created for this Challenge. I wasn't sure how the Challenge format would work out initially, but you guys went way beyond my expectations and have some great sites to show for your hard work. Creature Feature has been one of our more successful events. Like Crystal said, it's super awesome to see more sites dedicated to non-human characters now!

Congrats, everyone. :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I love how this event turned out. I think having more time to get stuff done takes away from the pressure of trying to finish a shrine a shorter time period would have. Awesome job everyone!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

This challenge was a blast. I was so happy when I saw it posted since I could finally show my love for Alduin XD

I still haven't gone through all but the ones I have are lovely~.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

This challenge was a lot of fun. :) It's great to see so many sites come from it!
a spoony bard
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

This is my button!

And congratulations to everyone! This marathon went splendidly and so many things were made! Good good.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

dubiousdisc wrote:This is my button!
Updated in the post!