Howling Moon

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Howling Moon

Post by dubiousdisc »

Just done reading it! Very beautiful. I know near to nothing about FF7, but the quality of the writing was fantastic and I think I got a pretty good picture of the character. I know a couple people who are fans of Red XIII, so I'll make sure to show them your site :)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I've never played FF7 so a lot of things were new to me. I didn't know Red XIII had another name so that was interesting to me. I always liked his design but felt like it didn't fit in with the other characters, so reading about his role and creation made a lot more sense. Great job~
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

THANKS YOU GUYS <3 These comments are so nice to read! And it's good to know that it makes sense to someone not familiar with the character! I think sometimes when making a shrine you can be too close to a subject, you know? And forget that this isn't common knowledge to everyone and not everyone has replayed FFVII ten bajillion times.
a spoony bard