Cute Charm

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Laura

Re: Cute Charm

Post by Laura »

AMAGAD THE CUTES. *-*

I had a lot of fun looking through this! I think you did an excellent job on creating a unique Pokemon themed page with a lot of content. Even for a new Pokemon, you have a lot of content and I like your "guide" approach on how to best use Sylveon and how to get one. I also really liked learning the history behind the name and how it's similar in different languages. (The mahou shoujo section really made me giggle~)

This makes me wish I had my DS. T_T I'd love to go back to playing Pokemon... ahhh~
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Thanks, you guys! :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm glad you all enjoy it. :)
a spoony bard
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

The layout is so cute and lovely! It suits Sylveon perfectly~! The shrine was also well-written and has interesting sections! It was an enjoyable read. Congrats on finishing this shrine, Emma! Good job! :heart:
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Thanks, Chibi! <3
a spoony bard
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Now I need to get female Sylveon and name them after my favorite magical girls. ;w; <3 Love the tribute and I read through it all. I love the sugary feel! :D It fits perfectly with your magical girl page.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Haha, Snow, I love that idea. :D (and thank you!)
a spoony bard
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

Love the Mahou Shoujo section! I forgot how much i loved Sylveon when X/Y first came out. Now if only i could get a female one D: