Oddball

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Mikari

Re: Oddball

Post by Mikari »

lol this is such a fun site *is amused* that is a cute little oddball XD I also love the section with the other robots Johnny 5 <3 I watched those movies countless times as a kid, especially part 2.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Awesome, dubs! I'm not familiar with the Quake series, so Orbb was completely new to me. I have to say that after reading your site, though, I feel like I would really like him. He just sounds so cute, and he makes eye puns. That's adorable. ;_; lol Anyway I enjoyed the comparison to other robots, that was fun. And the little surprise with the "o" button is so coo! :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Thank you :)

Sarah: It's adorable, isn't it? I have a weakness for characters that like puns :>
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Dubs this is so cool. I think I want one. I don't even know, but I loved how clear and concise the information was. Even though I have little idea about the base series, you always present information in a quick and easy to read way. I love that. Even though its new to me, you don't alienate the reader and I find that really important~
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.