World Eater

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Camy
Administrator

World Eater

Post by Camy »

Nope, your eyes aren't playing tricks! I have finally finished Alduin's site :D I had a blast with his site and still in love with the layout I made for him, hehe~ (It's a large layout btw made for large monitors/screens.)

Kneel before him or be devoured!~

Feel free to share your thoughts <33
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Crystal

Re: World Eater

Post by Crystal »

I'm not familiar with the subject (only because I don't play Skyrim *cough*) but I really like it!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm also not too familiar, though I've heard. It's very detailed, awesome! Looks like I'll be entertained for a while. The text is a bit dark, though I copy and paste into my reader so it doesn't really bother me anyway.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

I love it! I remember when Skyrim first came out and I couldn't stop playing... I still get in those moments sometimes. I'm so happy to see an Alduin fansite. You did a really job, and I love the layout!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

@Crystal: Hehe, thank you xD And I don't blame you, the game will suck your life D:

@Mikari: Thank you :D Ah, looks like I'll need to make a css for mobile devices to brighten it up a bit though, just in case~

@Tara: XDD Same! I have to be very careful or else the hours will zoom on by. Thank you so much <3 Alduin deserves one! (annnnd there goes his ego lololol)
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Camy wrote:@Crystal: Hehe, thank you xD And I don't blame you, the game will suck your life D:
Eheh, World of Warcraft does that to me enough already. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

It looks great, Camy! I haven't played Elder Scrolls, either, but I get excited when I see sites to Western games, because they're not common.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I'm utterly in love with your shrine, Camy! :heart: I've watched my boyfriend play Skyrim, so I know more or less what it's about and who Alduin is, but your site was such a pleasure to read! It's full of information and it's written in a really fun way! If I played Skyrim, he sounds like a character that I wold like. Plus he's a dragon and dragons are extremely cool.

Anyway, you did an amazing job! :star: Also, I really love your layout, it's all black and elegant!
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Oh my god, a shrine to Skyrim??? YEEEES! This website is so beautiful, truly! I absolutely love the dark colors, it is so true to Alduin's character.

I read through your entire site, I think it's just fabulous. Bravo for making a Skyrim shrine, that's so awesome. Thank you for the fun read! You did such a good job! xD <333
~ Lady DinoBug
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'm so behind on people's creature features! This is LOVELY and am so excited to see a new shrine from you! :D/