Grace like Ice

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Re: Grace like Ice

Post by Tara »

Emma wrote:Agreed (sign me up for Sylveon)! No lie, these Pokemon shrines are inspiring me.
Ooooh I'm super excited for this! Syvleon is my second favourite Eeveelution!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Tara wrote:Ahhh I always miss something when I proofread. Thanks Crystal, I'll get to fixing that as soon as possible! I'm still getting used to my new domain...
Not a problem Tara! I'm guilty of doing the same thing. I'm always finding typos and such years later after uploading a site.
Todd wrote:Congrats on finishing! Yay. It looks great! I love the Eeveelutions. Someone signed up to make a site to Umbreon, Crystal has a site for Flareon, and Michelle has a site to Vaporeon. Jolteon, Espeon, and Leafeon need shrines!
Omgggg, I am so tempted for Leafeon. I've been using one in Pokemon X and I think it is the cutest thing. But I have Flareon so I might leave it for someone else to do. Maybe. I also might need more Pokemon shrines to fill up my collective.
Emma wrote:Agreed (sign me up for Sylveon)! No lie, these Pokemon shrines are inspiring me.
Sylveonnnnnnnnn! He's such a cutie. I can't wait to see! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Wow, congrats on finishing your site so quickly, Tara! It took me months to actually get started on my Vulpix site, haha. XD

Anyway, I really like it! :heart: It was a pleasure to read and the layout is beautiful! I shall add you to my links on my Vulpix site. :D Good job! :star:
Todd wrote:Congrats on finishing! Yay. It looks great! I love the Eeveelutions. Someone signed up to make a site to Umbreon, Crystal has a site for Flareon, and Michelle has a site to Vaporeon. Jolteon, Espeon, and Leafeon need shrines!
Yes! I signed up with Umbreon. :heart: If we all make sites to Eeveelutions, we could all be sister sites! :D
Yay for Sylveon! :heart: I haven't played X/Y, but I find myself strangely liking this pokemon, I think it has grown on me. Can't wait to see this!
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Thanks Chibi! I'll add you to my links list asap. :D
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.