April 2014

Quickly get caught up to what has been happening in the community!
Sarah
Time Traveler

April 2014

Post by Sarah »

Greetings! Here is your Monthly Rewind for April 2014. This was quite an active/busy month!

Announcements
Marketplace Staffer: Mikari: A warm welcome back to Mikari, who is re-joining the Forum Team as Marketplace Staffer!
Back Up and Running: Amassment experienced some downtime due to issues w/ nameservers when the domain was renewed, but the issue was quickly resolved.

Shrine Spotlight
Winner Announced: The winner of the March Shrine Spotlight was announced this month. Congrats to Crystal and her shrine to Lucina (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Save the World!

New/Plugged Shrines
Shrines made for the Creature Feature Marathon will be noted with a "CF". Just look at all these! Awesome work, everyone :D
Dark-haired Songstress: Daidouji Tomoyo, from Cardcaptor Sakura, by Lady DinoBug
DILF: Ryotaro Dojima, from Persona 4, by nyxmidnight
Dedication: Shera, from Final Fantasy VII, by Mikari (new layout)
Woman In Black: Lulu, from Final Fantasy X, by Cherri
Second to None: Cordelia, from Fire Emblem: Awakening, by Crystal
The Foundational Elements of Spira: Aeons and foundational elements, from Final Fantasy X, by Snow (CF)
Sacred Vessels: The Manikins, from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, by nyxmidnight (CF)
Thunderstorm: Luxio, from Pokemon, by Destinie (CF)
Nightmares: Pitch Black, from Rise of the Guardians, by Cherri (CF)
Un Día de Victoria: Lopez, from Red vs Blue, by Larissa (CF)
Torchlight: Carro, from Grandia II, by neo (CF)

Discussions
Affiliates vs Links: How do you differentiate between the two?
Your favorite part of making a shrine: What is your favorite part of the shrine-making process?
"Tools" and ways to make your shrines: What programs/software do you use to make your shrines?
Spoilers: How would you warn visitors when your shrine's very subject is a spoiler?
Questionable Characters: Ever wanted to make a site for a character that people might judge you for liking?

What a productive month! See you next time. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Monthly Rewind - April 2014

Post by dubiousdisc »

SO MANY SHRINES
AAAAAAAA

thanks for doing this, Sarah :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Sarah, thank you for doing this!

This is great! I feel like I missed so much and the list totally doesn't help. XD But I'm so thankful for the rewinds because it lets me check much more quickly!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Thanks for the post, Sarah! I really love seeing this at the end of the month--it's a great way to kinda of gauge how active we've been as a community. AND a great way for me to check out all the shrines I definitely missed in the posts. xD You guys are amazing! This is a pretty insane amount of shrines in just a few weeks.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Yes, thanks for everything you guys at the Forum Team do! You guys make the forum super easy to be active at, and to know what's going on during the weeks work is kicking my butt and I have to be inactive. These Monthly Rewinds are great. :D

So great to see so many sites made as well. Love all the Creature Features. Keep them coming! We have three months left!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

So many pretty new shrines! It's always neat to see what's all been done in a single month. So much productivity!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

It was a very active month! :D
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

This was an awesome month! I'm so happy to be active and part of Amassment again. :D Keep up the great work, everyone~! :heart:
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thank you, Sarah! ;o; It's awesome to see how active the community was last month! :D