Bad Ass Bitches [shrine directory for women]

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".

What kind of shrines would you like to see more of?

Character(s)
42%
Relationship(s)
42%
Series
17%

Total votes: 12

Emrys

Bad Ass Bitches [shrine directory for women]

Post by Emrys »

Bad Ass Bitches
A shrine directory for fictional women
Some of you may know this already but I figured now that I am officially getting my website matters under massive revamp, getting a new host and figuring out what I want to do in the website world, it would be a good time to advertise this here finally. This is my shrine directory dedicated to fictional women. It is open to all forms of media but so long as your website is a positive tribute toward a female character, relationship or mainly female series, you are welcome to send in your joined forms!

If you have any questions, I will keep this thread tracked and will be happy to answer them should you have any. Directory is kept up to date (now; apologises for previous history but things are good now!) Solely fanlistings are welcome too; they have a separate category. So let's get to appreciating those female characters, eh? YEAH!
Chibi

Re: Bad Ass Bitches [shrine directory for women]

Post by Chibi »

I LOVE this directory! You did an amazing job, Emrys!! :D I will submit my fanlistings dedicated to female characters soon!

As for the poll, I voted Characters. I am sucker for character shrines, haha.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I love this site~ <3 I've always adored the layout and I particularly dig the shrine spotlight!

I'd love to see more relationship shrines. :3 I've made a couple, because sisters are *awesome*.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Thank you so much for the support! Yes, please, I would love to see more and more shrines get added to the directory. It's like a dream to crack triple digits, ahaha.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I can only pick one option??? But I want ALL the shrines to pretty pretty girls! D:

Once my book project is done, I really should get back to my project of making a big shrine to all the women of Megaten... so I can join your directory, Enrys :D
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I love this site! I still need to join with EVE. Soon, soon. *rubs hands in villain manner*

I'm having a hard time voting because as much as I love character tributes, I would like to see more relationship tributes. Argh!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

OMG joining this now. i must join this now...I have no idea what site to submit, but I must join this in some way, even just as a cheerleader
~ Lady DinoBug
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

I'm so happy to see such positive feedback! Yes, please, definitely send in your shrines and I hope you can be inspired to make more and more and more!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

You already know this but this directory is AWESOME :D

I'm not voting on the poll because...why pick one when you can have everything? XD

I know I'll keep making more in the future as basically almost every character I plan to write about is female, so yeaaaahhhhh
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I LOVE THIS DIRECTORY. I will have to join with my ladies soon!
a spoony bard