after-death.org

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Todd

Re: after-death.org

Post by Todd »

Yay, this looks awesome, Samantha! The site page is really cool, and I love the archive section. Very unique way to present your work.

Thanks so much for linking Nightbringer and Poltergeist!

Also, randomly, your layout looks really good on my iPhone. lol
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

wow you have so many awesome sites, it's really an amazing collection! I enjoyed looking through the layout archive, I love layout archives ^_^ So many beautiful designs.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

@Snow: Awww thanks. Haha yeah, I have quite a few shrines but unfortunately a lot of them are outdated and need some work...Namely Kratos, Yomi and Cheria. @_@;;

@dubiousdisc: IT DOES HAVE KAREN'S QUOTE AND I LOVE THAT QUOTE AS WELL. *pokepoke* You could make something for Karen to go along with my Lance site....haha. I really need to work on that collective though. I have major revamp plans for Houndoom as well as stuff for Darkrai, Lugia, Froslass and Luxray to upload but I haven't gotten around to it. ;; Hopefully soon!

@Todd: Thanks ;~; I'm glad you think so! No need to thank me for linking your domain/Tidus shrine because they are awesome and more than deserve links. :)

@Mikari: Thanks~ I like looking at layout archives as well. I wish I could upload all the layouts I've ever made but I seriously have hundreds and it'd take me forever lol maybe someday I could think about it. :O
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Sadly there's not a lot about Karen...and I really don't like her HGSS redesign XD I was considering to do something small for her before that happened, but if I were to make it now the entire site would just be her three quotes and a page of me ranting over a fictional outfit. XD Better to leave that one alone...

BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH THE POKES!