A guide to fanlisting making

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Janna

A guide to fanlisting making

Post by Janna »

Hi everyone! How are you doing? I hope fine :D
I've been working a lot on my sites lately (I got a new design on my main site too huhuhu) and even got around to launching a project I had been working on for the past two years. Thanks to @Andi for the inspiration today!
This site is intended to be a source of information on what fanlistings are and how one gets around to building and taking care of them. With this I would love to attract more people to fanlistings, webdesign and all that we like here :D. It's an ongoing project so I'm not finished with it yet. I've only written two articles but I'm already having so much fun talking about fanlistings hahaha.

I hope you guys like this and that you will participate in any way you think relevant (with your own articles, links, tools, anything you think would be a nice and helpful addition, if you wish to participate that is).
Andi

Re: A guide to fanlisting making

Post by Andi »

This is really helpful for newcomers and I hope it will somehow push them to create more fanlistings :) Good work on that, @Janna! ^^
Janna

Post by Janna »

@Andi Thanks dear! I'll get writing more soon. I wish more people joined our hobbie :3
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Very cool resource! It would be neat to see an article about the difference between fanlistings and fansites, too!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Janna

Post by Janna »

Thanks for the input @Robin ! I'll deffinitely write that :3 I'm busy now studying (exams to become a teacher in public education here in Spain, crazy stuff) but I'll work on this once exams are over!