Unwind: an ASMR information site

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Robin
Events Staffer

Unwind: an ASMR information site

Post by Robin »

Unwind
an ASMR information site
I made a new site! And in other news, pigs are growing wings and taking to the skies!!

This site covers the pleasant psycho-physical phenomenon of ASMR. There is a general info page plus plenty of curated pages of videos, sorted by type to help folks explore and appreciate this pastime.

I've been enjoying and benefiting from ASMR for a few years now--it helps with relaxation, boredom, and sleep, all things I definitely need help with (LOL). My hope is that my site will help explain it better and help others discover their favorite ASMR "triggers."

Many many thanks to @dubiousdisc for helping me troubleshoot the design--we finally got it readable and pretty! :D)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Andi

Re: Unwind: an ASMR information site

Post by Andi »

Oh! I love this kind of relaxation, it helps me through hard times and lets me soothe :)
I peeked on the website, it's gorgeously segregated, I loved going through various sections.
I will watch the videos later, when I have more time :)
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I already told you but congratulations on making this, it's wonderful and a great way to introduce people to this concept :D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Andi thank you so much! YAY fellow ASMR fan *high five* what's your fav kind of ASMR, btw?

@dubiousdisc yayyyy :D omg your help was invaluable on this, getting the color scheme and font sizes just right <3
withinmyworld.org
Andi

Post by Andi »

I usually am fond of grinding and peeling, it soothes my after hard day :) I like also rubbing, when I am really tired and the kind of sound it emits... I didn't try very every kind of ASMR you presented but will do, in time :)
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Yay, congrats on getting this site up! It was very informational and interesting to read :)

(btw, not sure, but I don't think the link in your post is working?)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Stefi: you're right, and I have no idea why. The button link just will not be clickable, even though I've formatted button links on the forums like that a thousand times? I added a text link in and it works fine. Silly internet. xD

@Andi: yassss I love the grindy sounds too, plus crunchy sounds and rubbing sounds--I didn't realize I did till I got into ASMR, though! LOL
withinmyworld.org