Turning Toward Day

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Robin
Events Staffer

Turning Toward Day

Post by Robin »

Turning Toward Day
a site of growing, changing, evolving hope

After several months of poking around at this idea and trying to figure out how to make it work, I finally just started a thingy on Wordpress.com and am hoping for the best, rofl. Trying to post every day for the first few weeks or so, but if I miss a day, I am NOT going to stress about it...this is a site about me getting better and hopefully helping others to feel better too. <3
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: Turning Toward Day

Post by nyxmidnight »

I'm proud of you! Your Social Media Challenge post is very inspiring. I should probably attempt a similar thing, despite Tumblr being a cesspool.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@nyxmidnight thank you!! lol yeah the Social Media Challenge was devised more for FB at first, but then I realized it could apply to all outlets of that type. I've been able to stick to it on FB and mostly on Tumblr too--lots less drama and ugh to deal with now, which is muchhhh better for my mental health.

(I did manage to add a new post today about "busy-ness" versus stillness, too! Yayyyy I didn't let it fall off a cliff after a couple days!)
withinmyworld.org
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I've been doing posts most every day since I started (only missed a couple days so far). Most recent post I've put up is Turning from Fear, Guilt, and Shame--this was a mind-blowing revelation when I first had it, and I hope it will help others too :)
withinmyworld.org