What fanlisting(s) are you currently working on?

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Re: What fanlisting(s) are you currently working on?

Post by Destinie »

I got approved for Jibanyan and Komasan from Youkai Watch so I am working on those! I am debating on making a fanlisting collective but I am so slow at getting my fanlistings together. :( Not sure what I will do but I know that these little guys need some lists!
FandomSavant

Re: Upcoming: Woody Allen films

Post by FandomSavant »

Lethe wrote:
FandomSavant wrote:I had kind of put out of my mind that I'd applied in February to run an "Alterlisting" for the films of Woody Allen. I know they often take months to approve, so I let it slip my mind to avoid obsessing.

I just got my approval today. I think it'll eventually be a shrine, as well, but not until all my upcomings are up and running. ;-) So... yay! for approval but... yikes for more work to do this month. Ha ha.
Hey, I've moved your post from General Site Discussions to this topic - even though it's for an Alterlisting, feel free to post about those in the Fanlistings forum as well. :D

Yay for getting approved!
Oh! Cool. I was wondering where it went. :) Thank you. :)

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

My current "in production" fanlisting is for the M. Night Shyamalan film The Village - Done! :)

Thanks, Todd, for the encouragement to apply for The Village. I'd been wanting to since February (when I was looking for Adrien Brody movies to join), I guess I just needed a push.
Last edited by FandomSavant on Wed May 18, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Kula

Post by Kula »

Currently trying to revamp all the fanlistings I tried to keep but also got Ringo @TAFL and a Wishlister from Masao!
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

I revamped two of my fanlistings recently (one of them will house a future shrine) and it's just the beginning :3
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

I'm working on Tailmon from Digimon and Ryoma from Fire Emblem Fates! :D Tailmon will at least be "a little more," and Ryoma is definitely going to be a shrine.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Working on adopting the Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) fanlisting from Megan (thank you!! ♥). Not sure if I can add a little bit more to it. I'm hoping to get approved for Binan Koukou and for that I was definitely planning to add some about pages.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Working on Linkle. I was gonna do A Little More with her but after last night I think I might just try doing a shrine.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
melzillah

Post by melzillah »

Finishing up the Misato Katsuragi fanlisting! It actually helped my shrine process as I was dragging my feet on the coding...
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I got approved for Binan Koukou and I have the layout done and was working on some buttons. It's hard to figure out what to write on the buttons when the name of the anime is so ridiculously long!!

I want to add "A little more" to this site but I might have to work on that after I submit it to AFL...