What fanlisting(s) are you currently working on?

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: What fanlisting(s) are you currently working on?

Post by Crystal »

FandomSavant wrote:
Crystal wrote:Changing all the images on my fanlisting affiliates from 50x50 to 75x50 because I like the look of it better. Not sure if I'll do it with every single fanlisting but we'll see.
I thought I was the only one in love with 75x50. ;) When I go to join fanlistings and they don't have that size, I have to stop what I'm doing and make one.
I'm a convert haha. I don't know if I'll changed my joined fanlistings to 75x50 but I love it for fanlisting affiliates.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
FandomSavant

Upcoming: Woody Allen films

Post by FandomSavant »

The listing I posted about here is no longer being made.
Last edited by FandomSavant on Wed May 18, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Rems

Post by Rems »

Kairi. I am reminded of my many, many, many, folders and folders full, of rejected Kairi layouts, because I sincerely struggle to make a layout with her but. I will get there. Eventually. Hah.
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

All three of my Fire Emblem Fates fanlistings. Trying to get them all up at the same time lol.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Re: Upcoming: Woody Allen films

Post by Lethe »

FandomSavant wrote:I had kind of put out of my mind that I'd applied in February to run an "Alterlisting" for the films of Woody Allen. I know they often take months to approve, so I let it slip my mind to avoid obsessing.

I just got my approval today. I think it'll eventually be a shrine, as well, but not until all my upcomings are up and running. ;-) So... yay! for approval but... yikes for more work to do this month. Ha ha.
Hey, I've moved your post from General Site Discussions to this topic - even though it's for an Alterlisting, feel free to post about those in the Fanlistings forum as well. :D

Yay for getting approved!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Crystal wrote:All three of my Fire Emblem Fates fanlistings. Trying to get them all up at the same time lol.
OMG OMG OMG FATES FLS
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I got approved for Jibanyan and Komasan from Youkai Watch so I am working on those! I am debating on making a fanlisting collective but I am so slow at getting my fanlistings together. :( Not sure what I will do but I know that these little guys need some lists!
FandomSavant

Re: Upcoming: Woody Allen films

Post by FandomSavant »

Lethe wrote:
FandomSavant wrote:I had kind of put out of my mind that I'd applied in February to run an "Alterlisting" for the films of Woody Allen. I know they often take months to approve, so I let it slip my mind to avoid obsessing.

I just got my approval today. I think it'll eventually be a shrine, as well, but not until all my upcomings are up and running. ;-) So... yay! for approval but... yikes for more work to do this month. Ha ha.
Hey, I've moved your post from General Site Discussions to this topic - even though it's for an Alterlisting, feel free to post about those in the Fanlistings forum as well. :D

Yay for getting approved!
Oh! Cool. I was wondering where it went. :) Thank you. :)

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

My current "in production" fanlisting is for the M. Night Shyamalan film The Village - Done! :)

Thanks, Todd, for the encouragement to apply for The Village. I'd been wanting to since February (when I was looking for Adrien Brody movies to join), I guess I just needed a push.
Last edited by FandomSavant on Wed May 18, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

Kula

Post by Kula »

Currently trying to revamp all the fanlistings I tried to keep but also got Ringo @TAFL and a Wishlister from Masao!
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪