rydia.nu

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Aku

Re: rydia.nu

Post by Aku »

:eyes: HI EMMA I HAD TO DIG AROUND AMASSMENT AND FIND THIS POST CUZ I REMEMBERED I STILL HAD TO RANT TO YOU ABOUT YOUR GORGEOUS REVAMP HIIII :eyes:

FFIX is my fave so I got really excited when I saw the design, but everything is perfect!! The colors, the way everything fits together despite actually being quite different in style (illustration vs. cg model vs. lil chibi sprites) and even subject matter, the gorgeous typography choices!! You've made it all sing together really well.

I ADORE your network section: it's broken up in a way that only you could truly display it, because it celebrates the projects you own and the franchise you've dedicated yourself to over the years. Very non-conventional way to enter a network, and it makes me even more interested in visiting your shrines because I get at taste of what you bring to your topics before I even dive in. So beautiful! I love the focus on the characters in individual FF sections, and the way you've still elegantly managed to work in your projects not necessarily related to FF.

Also:
"Of 100 nobles watching, 100 were impressed."
Thank you for including this HAHAHA. :heart: Amazing and inspiring work Emma! This is one of my favorite network collective designs I've seen in a long time! NOT JUST BECAUSE FFIX, but because of this beautiful, dream-like aesthetic you've achieved and your amazing decisions in structuring the network. Sorry for gushing, I'm just so in love with this. _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

:sob: I am never going to get over all the amazing comments from everyone. They really mean so much to me.

AKU, THANK YOU!!!

I struggled SO MUCH for actual months with this layout and it's so so nice to see people comment about all the little things I thought about but thought no one would notice and akjhfjkasfh you are all the best. Amassment is the best. :heart:
a spoony bard
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I recently moved hosts, so a new layout for a new start. I still need to re-upload a lot of sites, but I'll get them back up soon. :swt:
a spoony bard
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Already told ya, but this is soooo lovely it warrants repeating <3
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Ahhh such a relaxing green~ I can just smell mint. Lovely layout Emma!
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Thank you both! :heart:

I also forgot to mention another update in my post – first of my sites to get a mini revamp and be re-uploaded was Captain of Division Awesome. This didn't take long because the layout is basically the same (just updated slightly to fix some code and make the font bigger). I fixed some typos in the content but that's all the same, despite being HILARIOUSLY wrong and out of date. I consider it a snapshot of a time when Bleach was good, oops. I still need to do some URL re-writing for this site but then it's basically archived forever. (I'm very fond of this silly little site, no lie.)
a spoony bard
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Wow, it's so beautiful! You managed to fit so much stuff in not too much space without looking crowded!
Red is what you see - a mysterious and intelligent four legged creature who is sadly neglected by the Compilation of FFVII because he's difficult to animate. Much like women
...don't make me have to suppress ugly laughter at 4 am ghasjskad

For some reason the last line of the paragraph on Red cuts off on my laptop...?

(Looks at the other layout)
Wow you're on a roll! That's such a cool way to display content, and fuck yeah so colorful :D
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Omg I remember this shrine!

It's so colorful and SO AWESOME like Isshin. Repeating dubs on how you laid it out with boxes, the hovers are great too with the flip of colors (I do that too xD). Really lovely simple layout~
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

dubiousdisc wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:38 am For some reason the last line of the paragraph on Red cuts off on my laptop...?

(Looks at the other layout)
Wow you're on a roll! That's such a cool way to display content, and fuck yeah so colorful :D
Yeah, I'm guessing you use Firefox (or IE but mostly guessing Firefox). It looked a little off in it, and apparently my import font wasn't working oops. So that should be fixed. Thank you for mentioning it, hopefully it looks a little better now!

And thanks! It's basically the old layout spruced up so I didn't make a new header for Isshin or anything. It's super old but I still really love it.

And thank you too, Camy! :heart:
a spoony bard
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yes, now it works perfectly! :D
(It was Firefox).