rydia.nu

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Emma
Time Traveler

rydia.nu

Post by Emma »

I figure it's about time I actually made one of these threads, especially considering I've actually DONE STUFF recently.

Rydia.nu finally got a new redesign featuring Miranda Lawson from the Mass Effect series. The last layout has been up for over a year so this was well overdue. To keep with the ME theme, I also gave new layouts to the contact page and the update blog featuring the biggest jackass (bar maybe Kai Leng) and the biggest badass (bar my Shepard) in the galaxy, respectively.

I sorta want to call rydia.nu the Space Diva network now, but there's a distinct lack of sites dedicated to space divas on the domain, so I feel like it might be misleading.
a spoony bard
Mikari

Re: rydia.nu

Post by Mikari »

Awesome layouts! :D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Woot woot! Layout love <3

Also, you could definitely call it the Space Diva network because you would be the Space Diva in question? Just sayin' :D :D :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

omg I'm SO in love with it, especially the colours!! The monochrome shrine images with mouseover effect look so natural in this layout too. AAAAH THE LAYOUT LOOKS SO NEAT ;_; Same for the updates page!
CuriousLittleBird wrote:Also, you could definitely call it the Space Diva network because you would be the Space Diva in question? Just sayin' :D :D :D
^^^^
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Thank you all!

And I think you may be right. I could be the fabulous space diva in question. ;)
a spoony bard
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Emma, I love it! I love, love, LOVE the header! I love the colors; I have sort of a weakness for purples + greys together. I love the way you linked to other pages in your network too! It's very unique and definitely stands out on the page!
Vii

Post by Vii »

That is such a nice layout! I love the colors and the set-up. I love your network links as well! Great job, I love it so much~
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

So BEAUTIFUL! I am pretty much speechless. I've been just scrolling up and down for the last day or so and admiring each part of it! It's awesome!
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

I APPROVE. What a beautiful layout!! *^*
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Aww, thanks everyone! <3
a spoony bard