Rigelatin.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Todd

Re: Rigelatin.net

Post by Todd »

Echoing Destinie: I love your unique designs! This one looks especially awesome.

I'm getting those errors, too. :/
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I'M AN IDIOT AND I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED A FILE THAT NOW DOES NOTHING BUT IT USED TO

fixed unless I am even stupider than I know to be
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Looks good here :heart:
tonight fate is the
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Everything looks good here too. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

After four years, a new layout for rigelatin.net is up! Whee!
Now featuring my own artwork (gasp).

Note: After much deliberation I've decided to no longer distinguish between affiliates and link exchanges or anything at all because I love you all and I don't want to be sitting here deciding who's part of the special club and who's not. It also gets kinda silly when you're basically pointing at everyone and saying "THAT'S MY FRIEND YAY", even if it is true.

So if I previously had you as an affiliate and you see that it's no longer like this, don't fret. I STILL LOVE YOU. But I completely understand if you don't want to give me a special spot anymore, according to whichever rules you have for affiliation. No hurt feelings on my side. The important thing is that you know that I still love you.

Thanks to Laura and Camy for pushing me to keep the about section as it is right now. It's...very honest. (writing my own about sections makes me anxious anyway so it helps if it's silly)

Other updates:

- Moved the layout archive, the favorite characters page and the page about the egyptian vulture to be accessed through the toy room. The Sneasel site is currently not accessible from anywhere since I'm working on a revamp. When it will be done it will be added to the main page. It's still there though.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

<redneck>
WAL, WUDJA LOOKIT THAT! AINT THAT THANG A DURN WONDER! Slap yore granma 'n butter sum biskits, that's sum gooooooood drawin' right thurr!
</redneck>

Seriously, though, beautifully done! The top artwork is sooooo pretty and softly shaded <3<3 Also, love the smooth scrolling and the illustrated site blurbs. (LOL'ed at screaming and professional boobery. Seems legit xD)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

IT IS SO PRETTY AND GRAND, DUBIOUSDISC, I LOVE IT!!!! AAAAAHHH

It's like I'm looking at some srs gaming website with all the super gorgeous big pictures!!!! The pics for your shrines. *_________* (Malice and Ai in particular.)
Note: After much deliberation I've decided to no longer distinguish between affiliates and link exchanges or anything at all because I love you all and I don't want to be sitting here deciding who's part of the special club and who's not. It also gets kinda silly when you're basically pointing at everyone and saying "THAT'S MY FRIEND YAY", even if it is true.
omg this is exactly how I feel except I still haven't arrived to a conclusion
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Absolutely lovely. The artwork you used is beautiful and feels very inviting—almost like I'm curling up by the fireplace and opening a book to read after a long, hard day. I'm curious about the characters and the story they come from, buuuttt I suppose I'll have to follow your art Tumblr to see, haha. :heart:

I also love the headers you used for your sites. The colors are wonderful, and they really show how diverse your interests are, from the images you chose to use to the different art styles represented in each. I think my favorites are the Ai, Mordecai and the AMV collective headers, so pretty!

And I know what you mean regarding "about me" sections; I feel anxious writing them, too. But yours gave me a chuckle and I loved reading it, so I'm glad you chose to keep it in the end!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

The new layout looks amazing!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Robin: Eeeeee
I'm glad you like 8)

Lethe: WHY, ARE YOU SAYING IT IS NOT A SERIOUS SITE. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT. I REALLY CANNOT SEE WHAT COULD POSSIBLY MAKE YOU SAY THAT.
Thank you! Though I have to say: it's easy to make nice pictures when the official art is pretty :D Especially in Malice's case. I just love that artwork so much :D

I made the link list in so many different ways before coming to the conclusion that I couldn't find a way to express what the tiers were in a way that wasn't organizationally stupid and/or possibly hurtful to some. So, screw it. Now it's the one big tier of I LOVE YOU ALL.

Andrea: omg ok after what you wrote I had to leave the computer for a while because it was just too much ;___; your words mean the world to me. I've been so reluctant to show stuff about this thing I'm writing because I am afraid that who cares about this other than me and I'm just going to piss off people so...hearing that it gave you fuzzies and that you're curious...gives me the strength to be able to show a bit more about this story and to feel more confident about it and all in all to continue and to be true to myself ;_; thank you

Thank you Mikari :)