Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:54 pm

Beautiful layout! The about page was fun :D

Destinie

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:22 pm

@Mikari: Thanks!
Robin wrote: And oh wow your about section is lovely too! Fellow ENFJ high-five ^O^ And I had no idea you are a breast cancer survivor :O *HUGS*
*high fives*! Yeah, I was diagnosed in January and am all clear. I'm going through "preventive" chemotherapy right now and should be done in September. Doing work when I can and working on my sites over the weekends has been a nice distraction.

Laura

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:22 am

Holy shiz! I had no idea that you were going through this! :( I'm glad to hear that you've been given an all clear though. <massive hugs>

Destinie

Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:04 pm

Thanks, Laura! I feel like I talked about it a lot but I guess that's mostly on my twitter and I really haven't brought it up in the community. I was really working on coming to terms with the reality of the situation but when I updated my "about me" section, I finally accepted that this is part of my identity now, and that's okay. I also think that if I can live with this situation then I hope I can be used in a way to bring understanding and peace to other people. :)

dubiousdisc
Administrator

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Just, Destinie, I just wanted to say that you're a wonderful person and that I'm so glad that you made it. :) You're amazing.

Wow, Masao did an amazing job with the layout! I love the colors. :)

Destinie

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:29 am

TY Dubs ♥
------------

I updated Nyarth.net last night with my fav Pokemon grid inspired by Megan! I also fixed the issue with my Meowth fanlisting where the stylesheet went suddenly missing.

I don't know if I wrote it here but I put "Among the Stars" on hiatus. I'm contemplating merging my two Starfox sites together but I'm not sure yet. I'm kind of torn if I want to keep them or not ATM. We'll see how I feel later...

Mikari

Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:03 am

Do what you feel is right ^^ maybe you can archive it somewhere so it's still viewable? The pokemon grid looks cute ^^

Destinie

Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi, all! I posted updates today to Lucky Cat to include more up to date information on Gen VI and VII info and added some blurbs on Alolan Meowth! I also finally added my 25+ members awards to the fanlisting portion! :D

I'm currently working on a new gallery for my collection page and I have to take pictures of all of my goodies. Can't wait to post that! :DD

Robin
Events Staffer

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:13 pm

YAY KITTY CAT SITE :D :D :D It'll be neat to see the comparisons between original Meowth and the Alola version! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org

Lethe

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:16 am

Love the blurb on Alolan Meowth!! <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.

• Information