Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Re: Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Post by Destinie »

I was surprised no on said anythinggggggg!!!!! T___T
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I did some routine updates today and a bunch of updates that I haven't plugged in this thread yet so here we go:

• I finished another site this year: Through Realms! (Amassment thread)

• I got Atomic Heart up for the Construction Zone event (See Thread)

• I revamped my old art site to now be my fanlisting collective so I can be one of the cool kids! See Winged-Victory.net! I am now just working on my "About Page". Also, if you would like to affiliate let me know and I will add you ASAP!

• I did some routine updates to some of my fanlistings and also fixed some CSS on Komasan's fanlisting so hopefully that layout works better in some browsers.

• Updated my master links list at Nyarth.net

• Finally added the cute Koma brothers gifts to Country Bumpkins that I got from Mikari for my birthday. Thank you!! <3

Let's hope I can keep this productivity up! :)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Woot woot! Pretty new layout and style over at Winged-Victory.net, and so excited for your Godzilla shrine!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Yay updates! *cheers* everything looks awesome! ^_^ It's great that you're active online and even finished a site despite being busy. I love A Link to the Past and your site captures the magic really well also linking in links from other games too.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Robin and Mikari: Thanks!!! :D If I have some downtime I try to squeeze some site stuff in there. I may have more free Saturdays in the future so if I feel up to it I will be doing more site things. I am also working on my personal design portfolio at the same time. So much inspiration lately!
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

So much productivity! Your domain is such an inspiration to me so I'm glad to see so much going on! <3 <3 Everything looks so great!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

AWW WHAT AWW THANK YOU, MEGAN! T__T I'm so glad to hear that! ♥ I will continue working hard!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Some updates for my Pokemon shrines:

• Added Megan's Pancham site to affiliates

• Updated Pokemon Link Wall (If I missed anyone, please let me know. I try to link you when you reveal your sites!) Gotta link 'em all!

• Added a new "Networked" section on each shrine and pulled sister shrines out of "affiliates" section. Didn't make much sense to be there in the first place but I was lazy.

• Tweaked layouts on all shrines. Biggest change is that I updated the footer on Thunderstorm (constantly updating this site with small UI changes) and fixed broken links. I think I'm finally happy with that layout. ;)

I have a list of more minor updates that I need to do to these sites so I hope I get that done at some point. Enjoy!
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Yay! So many awesome changes on your domains. <3 Thanks for affiliating with my Pancham shrine! :D Thunderstorm's footer looks great!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I like the clean & organized design of Thunderstorm's footer! Nice work!! :D

Also, where is your Pokemon Wall? Would love to see it but I couldn't find it via Nyarth.net... (probably was looking in the wrong place lmao)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org