Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Post by Destinie »

Greetings! This is my updates thread for my collectives Love-gala.org and Nyarth.net!

------

I'll start this off saying that I did a major revamp on The Godfather, my site to Giovanni from Pokemon, this Sunday! It was several months in the works and I actually had time to finish it. I also was approved to run the fanlisting for Giovanni so I am very excited about that!~

Updates include:
- Spell checks/Grammar Edits
- Updated Broken Links
- Updated Links Section
- New Layout
- New Fanlisting Section

A neat thing I did for my links section was create a php file in my main directory with all the links that I can use across all my Pokemon sites! I just used an include script! Now whenever a new shrine pops up I can add it in just one place instead of 3~ (I feel very proud of myself haha_
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Post by Larissa »

Destinie wrote:A neat thing I did for my links section was create a php file in my main directory with all the links that I can use across all my Pokemon sites! I just used an include script! Now whenever a new shrine pops up I can add it in just one place instead of 3~ (I feel very proud of myself haha_
I keep meaning to do the same thing and forgetting... there's just no way I want to keep up three separate link lists!

(also I already told you but Giovanni's layout is so fantastic, I love it to pieces)
tonight fate is the
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

The includes sounds like the best idea ever. I have seven Pokemon shrines and it's a pain to keep up with.

Also I think I said this already, but I'll say it again. I really like the layout for The Godfather. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thank you, Larissa and Crystal! :) ♥
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

The Godfather looks totally awesome *.* I love this site!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Wow I actually made a site update! ♥

Thunderstorm has been updated with a new layout.

In addition, I added some new shrines to the Nyarth network links list. I found some more shrines that I was missing this morning so I will be adding them in the near future. Please send me your Pokemon shrines so I can link them!

Also, I am open to affiliates for Thunderstorm. Let me know if you're interested. :>
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

AH! THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

It looks great, Destinie! I first checked it out on my phone but it looks even better on my computer. I really like what you did with the color scheme in particular.
tonight fate is the
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thanks, Dubs and Larissa! I have been trying to push myself with my color palettes lately. :>

I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, too. So I am really glad to hear you liked it!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

And an update for 5/19/15-

I left work early today due to being sick but I managed to put up the new layout at http://nyarth.net
It's been a couple years since it had a makeover. Please enjoy :>