Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Re: Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Post by Destinie »

Oh!! Thanks! :) It's nice and simple and it works. I was inspired by another website I saw so I borrowed a few design elements.

I'd like to do a new layout for Love-gala soon even though I haven't updated it in a while.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

OOO cool! Looking forward to it!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Forgot to post here but love-gala.org has a new temporary layout. I got tired of seeing the other one and I also wanted to put all my affiliates links in an easy to get to place xD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

It's cute :D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Oh!! That's actually a really nice one!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Mikari and Dubs Thanks!!!

For today's note: I have revamped my Lloyd site because I was so embarrassed by it when I would go there. The code was so bad and the UI was broken. SO I revamped it: http://love-gala.org/lloyd/ and I also added a new essay called "Crossed Blades" (it's a short one) and I updated the links page. Since a lot of ToS shrines are gone I decided to also branch out and link other Tales of Shrines.

I would like for people to make more ToS shrines please and thank you ;-; I remember when I was getting back into shrines around 2008 there were TONS of them. Only Megan and Samantha's really remain from the ones I used to visit. *sob*
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

WOW Paladin's new layout is SO shiny, I love the title in the header... omg... SOOO SHINYYY.............. how is it even real.

No loading time between the pages omg!!

I LOVE the new page you've added too - it may be short, but it's new information to me and it's very interesting! :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thanks, Lethe!! No loading time thanks to a jquery and PHP replace div combo! :D Now I know what I'll be using when I eventually do my Sigilyph site. :>
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

The new layout is so pretty! :D You are making me want to play Symphonia, I actually have it on Steam, just haven't played it yet.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Destinie wrote:Thanks, Lethe!! No loading time thanks to a jquery and PHP replace div combo! :D Now I know what I'll be using when I eventually do my Sigilyph site. :>
EEEEEE IT IS MAGIC <3

That is spectacular, seriously. The "reloading page" thing is why I haven't made successful designs with giant header images, because you have to scroll back down past the big honkin header every time a new page loads. Where'd you find the jQuery/PHP trick? :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org