Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Re: Love-gala.org & Nyarth.net

Post by Mikari »

Do what you feel is right ^^ maybe you can archive it somewhere so it's still viewable? The pokemon grid looks cute ^^
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hi, all! I posted updates today to Lucky Cat to include more up to date information on Gen VI and VII info and added some blurbs on Alolan Meowth! I also finally added my 25+ members awards to the fanlisting portion! :D

I'm currently working on a new gallery for my collection page and I have to take pictures of all of my goodies. Can't wait to post that! :DD
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

YAY KITTY CAT SITE :D :D :D It'll be neat to see the comparisons between original Meowth and the Alola version! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Love the blurb on Alolan Meowth!! <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thank you, both! Yes, I need to write a bigger comparison blurb! Write now I'm working on a "gallery" script for my collection, and also I need to photograph my collection because it's ~much~ bigger now. AND I should have more Meowth coming in early 2017... Y_Y
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I was wondering what would you have to say about that! :D Wow, you're on point!

I'd like to ask the expert: I've been wondering what's up with the Alolan Meowth/Persian having a flat face - is it based on something in particular or is it just a design like any other?
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

dubiousdisc wrote:I was wondering what would you have to say about that! :D Wow, you're on point!

I'd like to ask the expert: I've been wondering what's up with the Alolan Meowth/Persian having a flat face - is it based on something in particular or is it just a design like any other?
Resident Meowth Expert achievement unlocked! Yesss!

For Persian to have a flat face it makes for sense because the actual domestic breed of Persians are flat-faced cats. I also wonder if its curled whiskers are made as a nod to the breed's long fur? In addition, Persians are usually associated with upper-class cat owners. It's Pokedex entry reads: "Its round face and smooth coat—softer than the most high-class velvet—have made this a very popular Pokémon in Alola." With the additional note that it has been pampered and bred in this region. So my guess is they just wanted to make a more Persian-like Persian.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

...OH! RIGHT! PERSIAN CAT! Wow I'd completely forgotten that wasn't just its name XD

I see! :D Thank you!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

NP! I should write about that!!

In other news: I completed overhauled my collection and sprite pages! I also added new items :D I'm finally all caught up on this site! /O\
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

yay! so much activity, Destinie. :yay:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.