Aminuet

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Kibumie

Aminuet

Post by Kibumie »

Hi! I opened my old domain Aminuet back again~ I moved everything from Kibumie.com to this one. haha. I also made some of my very old shrines back up again even though they are unfinished and not updated for so long. hehe.

I've also updated my links and affiliates. If any of you guys want to link exchange, hit me up an email at fullmetal.kibumie @ gmail :)
aminuet .。. king
Todd

Re: Aminuet

Post by Todd »

Kibumie, it looks awesome! I'm glad you revived this domain. I've always liked it. I'll update your link soon. :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Awesome design :D good to see this domain active again. Are you putting something else on the other one?
Aku

Post by Aku »

I already told you, but I love the new lay Kibu! You're so quick at getting things up too.. o__o it was like after noon > "i think i'm going to use aminuet again!" evening > "SO AMINUET IS UP". Jesus girl, gimme some of dat creative energy.

I'm also happy to see Switch on the upcomings... 8')
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

*_* ooo god so pretty!!!!
~ Lady DinoBug
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

@Todd: Thanks Todd! Yeah, no prob.. Take your time.. no hurry :blush:
@Mikari: thanks Mikari.. yep, I'm planning to use it for my comic projects.. hehe.. I found something useful for it LOL
@Aku: Thank you Aku~ haha.. I was using Bossun's goggles xD I wouldn't have done it without your encouragement though.. Thank you very much :heart: Yeah! I hope I could pull it off.. I put some upcomings so it would seem like I'm not lazy.. haha
@LadyDB: thank you. I also added your domain on aminuet. YAY \:D/
aminuet .。. king
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

It's beautiful, Kibumie! :) I'm linking to kibumie.com at my domain, so I'll update my link asap.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Oh nice! Glad to see you doing stuff. :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

I don't think I was linking you before, lol. It wasn't cause I didn't want to. I find sites I've failed to link all the time. My links list is a constant WIP lol. Want to exchange links?
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Eeee, your layouts are so pretty! I love this! I've been such a huge fan of your Edward Elric shrine for a couple years... :swt:

If you'd like to link exchange, I'll be adding your link to besaid.org tomorrow!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.