Recently Blogged

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Todd

Recently Blogged

Post by Todd »

I saw a topic for this at TFL, and I think it's a great idea. We're all so closely knit... I'd love to read everyone from Amassment's blog entries. Post here when you update your blog!
neo

Re: Recently Blogged

Post by neo »

This is a great idea ^-^.
Now I just need to make blog posts 8D. I spent so much time fiddling with my wordpress css that I became burnt out.
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Todd

Post by Todd »

Yes! Everyone should blog more! I miss LJ days, haha.

Living Without Stress
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

i need to get back into blogging. always start but then forget again. i blogged a lot in highschool with greatestjournal. lol. ive been curious though Todd, do you use some kind of wordpress theme?
Todd

Post by Todd »

Eimii wrote:i need to get back into blogging. always start but then forget again. i blogged a lot in highschool with greatestjournal. lol. ive been curious though Todd, do you use some kind of wordpress theme?
Essentially, yes, Eimee. I made my own theme, though. A friend bought me a program called Aristeer, and basically I import an HTML layout I code, tweak a few blog-related things, and can export it as a Wordpress theme. It's pretty cool, because I don't enjoy working with Wordpress coding, haha. I upload the .rar file in Wordpress and activate the theme. It takes extra work than simple coding, which is why only two of my sites run on Wordpress: my Tidus site and my collective/domain.

http://nightbringer.net/tidus/ is the Aristeer-tweaked Tidus theme I created for Wordpress.

http://nightbringer.net/tidus/fan/ is the original layout I made and hand-coded for the theme.

I haven't figured out how to color and style bold and italic text in Wordpress yet. :( lol
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

thanks for the info Todd! i think im going to blog tonight lol.