The Nostalgia Project

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Robin
Events Staffer

The Nostalgia Project

Post by Robin »

FINALLY! WOOHOO!
This is the thing I've sortakindanot been working on since...March? April? I don't even know, but I finally finished it! Yay for work computers and plenty of downtime to put the finishing touches on it! (Using my personal computer has become a bit of a beast, and I've learned that I am not 20 anymore and thus cannot hunch over a laptop in bed for hours on end without paying for it later. Oops xD)

This site is a flashback to good memories and good times for me, remembering the style of late 90s/early 00s fansite designs and content, using new tools and resources to recreate the old aesthetic, and revisiting a very important part of my fandom life. (I even have a splash page! So early 2000s! So legit!! LOL)

I hope this site is as fun for you to visit and read as it was for me to create--I sure relearned and remembered a lot, and reconnected with a part of myself I hadn't realized had faded into the background. Let me know what you think, and I hope it inspires you!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org