Your 404 error page

Everything related to the visual and coding aspects of websites.
Camy
Administrator

Re: Your 404 error page

Post by Camy »

I want to make one now but with a small adventure for the user to go through just for lulz xD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

That would be awesome!
neo

Post by neo »

Mine's really nothing special, just a splash basically back to my domain: here.
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

pretty!!
~ Lady DinoBug
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

I love your 404 page LadyDB! First time i saw it by accident i squeed. is it normal to squee when you see Pyramid Head? o.O

Everyone has such neat pages. Yours cracked me up Larissa XD I also love the creativity of yours Todd!

Mine is just kinda simple haha. I have a FFXIII-2 themed update blog and layout archive so i thought why not more FFXIII?
Laura

Post by Laura »

LadyDB wrote:I love 404 error pages. I purposely go to the wrong page of websites just to see what creative, fun 404 page they have. Do you guys have any cool ones? I'm sure they're all great. ^0^

Here is mine: Pyramid HEAD RAwR

I'd love to see what anyone else has! xD *is a dork*
I saw your 404 error page a little while ago and nearly shit myself. T_T Godamn Pyramid Head... ahhhhhhhh.

(Seriously though, I love it. XD)

I should really get around to designing a 404 page sometime soon.
nyxmidnight wrote:Perishable Press is an awesome ressource for .htaccess trips and tricks. He even wrote a great book about it, HTACCESS Made Easy.
Cool! It's been a long time since I dealt with .htaccess; this totally saves me the work from having to look anything up. XD Thank you!!
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Eimii wrote:I love your 404 page LadyDB! First time i saw it by accident i squeed. is it normal to squee when you see Pyramid Head? o.O

Everyone has such neat pages. Yours cracked me up Larissa XD I also love the creativity of yours Todd!

Mine is just kinda simple haha. I have a FFXIII-2 themed update blog and layout archive so i thought why not more FFXIII?
I just now saw this. No it's not normal to squee, but that's what makes us special! lol thank you. I love yours by the way! So regal!

Thanks wolfrun! xD Yeah, you should make a page, it's fun! ^0^ I always go on the lookout for them. So entertaining.
~ Lady DinoBug
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I tried fooling around with the 404 page back when I first got a domain, and the SHTML file format did something wonky with my "cool and awesome" layout and header... (at least that's what I tell myself).

Finally I did make a simple and pleasant 404 page a couple of years back. But it ain't nothing like the wacky amazing LOL generators posted in this thread! :D So much win!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org