Designs on commission

Everything related to the visual and coding aspects of websites.
Lulunacy

Designs on commission

Post by Lulunacy »

Hello there! Do any of you know of people/websites that make (or would consider making) layouts on commission? I’d like to try that out, but all the places I used to know are dead :( Thank you!~
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Designs on commission

Post by dubiousdisc »

(Removed the duplicate)

I'm leaving this topic here as it is because it is a good and useful discussion in the general sense, to talk about such services. But for specific requests there's the Exchange board, so you might want to post more details there because there might be someone on these boards who can do that for you :D It has happened before!

(Sorry if this sounded scarier than it is, you did nothing wrong! I was actually about to reply to you in the other topic to let you know about the Exchange board, which sounds exactly like what you're looking for!)
Lulunacy

Post by Lulunacy »

dubiousdisc wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:32 pm (Sorry if this sounded scarier than it is, you did nothing wrong! I was actually about to reply to you in the other topic to let you know about the Exchange board, which sounds exactly like what you're looking for!)
Haha not at all! Yeah, the duplicate was an accident, my connection failed as I was publishing the first post and I didn't realize it'd gone through... I'm sorry -_- I basically just barged in here and (already) screwed up in three different ways, LOL >_> I really appreciate the help, though! I'll explore the Exchange board, I hadn't realized there was one. Thank you! :) <3
Janna

Post by Janna »

Hi! I like taking commissions, I've done that in the past for livejournal/dreamwidth, still offer them but not many people use these lately so I'm not getting any commissions xD If you find I have some skills of interest and would like to talk about it, I'm always open for that ^^ Otherwise I don't know people who take commissions, years ago there were many sites that offered designs, customizations and commissions, but most of them have closed and it's so sad.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

@Lulunacy Don't worry, it's all fine, you don't need to apologize! I assumed it was a connection hiccup anyway...