What are you working on right now?

Everything related to the visual and coding aspects of websites.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: What are you working on right now?

Post by Sarah »

I'm working on a current site that is in process of being revamped. I hope to get the new look (& content!) up soon! :yay:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I'm also working on a small revamp for my Kain site, because Todd said nice things about it when he asked to affiliate with Edward and I felt like I should at least try do something with it. Todd, your kindness shamed me out of laziness, okay. :P
a spoony bard
Varen

Post by Varen »

*raises hand* Does working on a Visual Novel count? Though it's... not the artistic variety....
Emma wrote:I'm also working on a small revamp for my Kain site, because Todd said nice things about it when he asked to affiliate with Edward and I felt like I should at least try do something with it. Todd, your kindness shamed me out of laziness, okay. :P
Isn't he just a nice guy? XD
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Eden

Post by Eden »

Varen wrote:*raises hand* Does working on a Visual Novel count? Though it's... not the artistic variety....
I think so! I'm working on two visual novels with my dev team right now but progress is slow since we can't find artists that'll work for free. xD
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

I'm working on a couple of layouts for a couple of fanlistings and organizing for content for a certain shrine I want to make in the future.
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

a button rotation that is almost done. If all goes well, I should be able to upload it tomorrow or the day after.
Varen

Post by Varen »

Eden wrote:
Varen wrote:*raises hand* Does working on a Visual Novel count? Though it's... not the artistic variety....
I think so! I'm working on two visual novels with my dev team right now but progress is slow since we can't find artists that'll work for free. xD
What kind? *curious* I'm using the Ren'Py engine, so you can imagine that it's not really the best kind, haha. Making a Princess Maker kind of game, but with an actual story with event choices like most other Visual Novels, rather than a schedule-based simulation game.

Also, is it for free, or do I need to buy it when you finish?
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Eden

Post by Eden »

Varen wrote:
Eden wrote:
What kind? *curious* I'm using the Ren'Py engine, so you can imagine that it's not really the best kind, haha. Making a Princess Maker kind of game, but with an actual story with event choices like most other Visual Novels, rather than a schedule-based simulation game.

Also, is it for free, or do I need to buy it when you finish?
Ren'Py is actually a really great engine to create visual novels with, unless you want to be a masochist and program an entire engine on your own. XD Katawa Shoujo was made using Ren'Py (and had the help of other programmers of course, but it's the meat of the game's engine) and it was incredibly well made. We are using Ren'Py as well, and we are programming a lot of extras to work alongside it in Python as well.

All of our games are made for profit (we have to fund our team) so you will have to buy them when they are released. We are planning to release a free trial with the first act of the game so people can get a feel of the story. All of our games (visual novels, rpgs, platformers) are going to be $6.66. We may create free games on the side, but our main goal is to become a successful indie game company. :D We have 3 games in development, but we just lack artists. Once we get more going, we'll start something to raise money to pay artists and animators to come on board our team.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

A revamp for Emotion (with little success I might add).
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
anon

Post by anon »

Sounds pretty cool. I've heard lots of people trying to make their own dating sims and it seems to be a growing market for women especially.