Pillage then burn Fleet

Our annual Amassment Banner Trade. Make someone a button or banner and get one in return!
Sofia
Administrator

Re: Pillage then burn Fleet

Post by Sofia »

Cherri wrote:I hope it's figured out soon, Sofia. Since I went to Urgent Care, I was treated by a PA, and he said it was a viral sore throat. Been fighting with that. I hope you feel better soon.
My throat tends to be very dry at times, no matter if the weather is hot or cold, and it is a problem I've had for a while.

My mum says that it happens because when I sleep I keep my mouth open, but this problems occurs not only at night, but during the day as well so I really have no idea of what could cause it. Hopefully someday I will find a solution.
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Hmmm, that sounds slightly painful. You could try drinking water or sucking on hard candy. But I don't really know if that will help. I hope a solution is found soon.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Sofia wrote:
Cherri wrote:I hope it's figured out soon, Sofia. Since I went to Urgent Care, I was treated by a PA, and he said it was a viral sore throat. Been fighting with that. I hope you feel better soon.
My throat tends to be very dry at times, no matter if the weather is hot or cold, and it is a problem I've had for a while.

My mum says that it happens because when I sleep I keep my mouth open, but this problems occurs not only at night, but during the day as well so I really have no idea of what could cause it. Hopefully someday I will find a solution.
I know this is off topic but have you ever gotten it looked at? It could be related to your tonsils or sores. That sounds very persistent for a dry throat. :C
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Destinie wrote:I know this is off topic but have you ever gotten it looked at? It could be related to your tonsils or sores. That sounds very persistent for a dry throat. :C
Indeed it is. I really must stop procrastinating and get an appointment because it's a problem I've been dragging for too long :(
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yes, exactly. Just go to the doctors. It worries me.
;o; *** pew! pew!