A Mad Tea Party

Our annual Amassment Banner Trade. Make someone a button or banner and get one in return!
SnowRayjah

Re: A Mad Tea Party

Post by SnowRayjah »

Ah!! Thank you Destinie. I love them~ I will add you to my list. My free days are Tuesday and Wednesday, so I hope to get your buttons done then. My weekend spiraled out of control!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Ava

Post by Ava »

'Love the Alice theme.
Image Image Image
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Glad you like them~ :)
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Ava, thank you!! They're great. :D I love the different versions of Alice. What is the first one from? I recognize the other two.

Destinie, they're great! <3
Ava

Post by Ava »

SnowRayjah wrote:Ava, thank you!! They're great. :D I love the different versions of Alice. What is the first one from? I recognize the other two.
A random illustration of Alice that I grabbed from a random blog post about Alice. Oh the things that Google leads you to. :)
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Ah, I see! Thanks very much Ava! I very much appreciate it (also thanks to google too because its an awesome image from what I can tell). <3
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

What a great selection of subjects you have! I especially loved your "nonsensical" theme being a huge Alice fan myself.

By the way, I didn't notice that for your Aya shrine you had asked only for 88x31 so I ended up making buttons in 100x35 and 200x40 as well. Feel free to take them or leave them :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Sofia, oh wow!! Thank you dear. I love them all. ALSO, no worries about the button requirements for Liberation. I was just being picky but I love everything everyone has made this far. ;w; I will get your buttons made on Tuesday or Wednesday as they are my days off. <3
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

SnowRayjah wrote:Sofia, oh wow!! Thank you dear. I love them all. ALSO, no worries about the button requirements for Liberation. I was just being picky but I love everything everyone has made this far. ;w; I will get your buttons made on Tuesday or Wednesday as they are my days off. <3
Yay! I'm glad you like them. And yes, Amassment is full of awesome button-makers XD I <3 this meme…pretty buttons everywhere *_*

Feel free to take all the time you need to make my buttons. I won't upload any until the meme is over :)
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I got them all added today, thanks Sofia! :heart: