Love Gala would Love some Buttons! :D

Our annual Amassment Banner Trade. Make someone a button or banner and get one in return!
Sofia
Administrator

Re: Love Gala would Love some Buttons! :D

Post by Sofia »

Destinie wrote:Thanks, Sofia! I love them all! :D

I will return the favor when I can~ [s]I apologize that it might be a while...[/s]
Yay…that's great :)
I wish I could have found more artwork for Ur [s]he looks so pretty *_*[/s] ahem, I mean take your time to do the buttons XD
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Sofia wrote:
Destinie wrote:Thanks, Sofia! I love them all! :D

I will return the favor when I can~ [s]I apologize that it might be a while...[/s]
Yay…that's great :)
I wish I could have found more artwork for Ur [s]he looks so pretty *_*[/s] ahem, I mean take your time to do the buttons XD
Omigosh, yes, Ur is very pretty. 8) I knew when I saw a picture of him, "Oh, I need to have a fansite to this guy" LOL!
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Destinie wrote:Omigosh, yes, Ur is very pretty. 8) I knew when I saw a picture of him, "Oh, I need to have a fansite to this guy" LOL!
Here in Italy we have the saying "anche l'occhio vuole la sua parte", meaning that external appearance matters too (a more literal translation would be "the eye wants to be satisfied, too"). For example if you talk about a person, say a boyfriend/girlfriend, well they can be a wonderful boy/girl, but the fact he/she is cute…helps to like him/her even more :P

Aaaand Ur is so pretty! (I admit I have a tendency to like blond guys, especially if they are troubled and complicated XD)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Haha, Italy has the best sayings!~ :D

Same for me, I also love the fact that he's Mr. Smarty-pants. I always go for the brains. SIIIGH
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Destinie wrote:Haha, Italy has the best sayings!~ :D

Same for me, I also love the fact that he's Mr. Smarty-pants. I always go for the brains. SIIIGH
He is also a smart kid?!?…Argh I really must check this game out! (Note to self: remember the huge pile of "games to be played"? They are patiently waiting on your shelves. And collecting dust grrrr I. Need. More. Spare. Time ;__;)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Sofia wrote:
Destinie wrote:Haha, Italy has the best sayings!~ :D

He is also a smart kid?!?…Argh I really must check this game out! (Note to self: remember the huge pile of "games to be played"? They are patiently waiting on your shelves. And collecting dust grrrr I. Need. More. Spare. Time ;__;)
(I feel the same way! Too many games, not enough time. ;__;)
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Destinie wrote:(I feel the same way! Too many games, not enough time. ;__;)
It seems like many of us gamers share the same problem: lack of time D:
Speaking of games: I began Eternal Sonata today…let's see how long will it take me to finish it!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I had a friend who loved that game, I really wanted to play, but I only own Nintendo systems. :D
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Destinie wrote:I had a friend who loved that game, I really wanted to play, but I only own Nintendo systems. :D
That's too bad :(
I'm in the opposite situation: the only Nintendo system I own is the DS, all my other consoles are Sony :D

I've only played the game for about 40 minutes so it's far too early to tell whether it is good or not, but I can say the graphics are awesome!