Shrine to Tomoyo Daidouji

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
LadyDB

Shrine to Tomoyo Daidouji

Post by LadyDB »

Dark-haired Songstress

I have been intending to make a shrine to Tomoyo Daidouji of Cardcaptor Sakura for yeeeears. I finally sat down and completed it after way too long.

All but one page is up. Anyway, I hope you guys like it! The media section is full of stuff. I even made a premade layout featuring the character! That's a new one for me, usually all I do is make avatars. ^_^
~ Lady DinoBug
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: Shrine to Tomoyo Daidouji

Post by nyxmidnight »

Ooo, very beautiful! Your love is really showing through the different sections, it's very inspiring.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

This is beautiful! I love the depth and am really looking forward to the relationships section! :D

On that note, I am having a hard time reading the light colored links on the light blue navigation. Otherwise I love the colors and presentation!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Thank you both for the compliments!

Saya, I'm so sorry about the links! I darkened them up. I hope they are easier for you to see now. :D Thanks for the heads up, by the way!
~ Lady DinoBug
Amber

Post by Amber »

The layout is very beautiful. I enjoyed the content as well. I haven't really touched Card Captor Sakura in years nor have I watched the anime in a long time, so it was nice to sit down and read up on stuff I couldn't recall.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I had fun reading through this! It was so enjoyable because your love for Tomoyo really shows in your writing. It's just such a sweet tribute. I also think it's great how much you cover in the "intro" section. And the layout, it's gorgeous. *_* Great job!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Ladies, thank you so much! Your words are too kind. I'm so glad you enjoyed the site! Thank you for taking your time to read it! <3
~ Lady DinoBug
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Tomoyo~!

I very much enjoyed reading through your shrine. Also the layout is beautiful! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is very beautiful! It's clear you really put a lot of time and thought into it. Makes me want to give the anime another chance, I didn't get into it when it aired, but there have been a few series I've enjoyed watching years later.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Amazing shrine, LadyDB! <333 I love Tomoyo, she's one of my favourite characters from CCS. I love the way you wrote each section and I look forward to the Relationship section (because I want to see what you write about Tomoyo and Eriol's relationship)! The layout is so nice, too. Great shrine!

I think I've made some Tomoyo avatars myself, I can send them to you if you want! :)