Shrine to Tomoyo Daidouji

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
LadyDB

Re: Shrine to Tomoyo Daidouji

Post by LadyDB »

Ladies, thank you so much! Your words are too kind. I'm so glad you enjoyed the site! Thank you for taking your time to read it! <3
~ Lady DinoBug
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Tomoyo~!

I very much enjoyed reading through your shrine. Also the layout is beautiful! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is very beautiful! It's clear you really put a lot of time and thought into it. Makes me want to give the anime another chance, I didn't get into it when it aired, but there have been a few series I've enjoyed watching years later.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Amazing shrine, LadyDB! <333 I love Tomoyo, she's one of my favourite characters from CCS. I love the way you wrote each section and I look forward to the Relationship section (because I want to see what you write about Tomoyo and Eriol's relationship)! The layout is so nice, too. Great shrine!

I think I've made some Tomoyo avatars myself, I can send them to you if you want! :)
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

@Crystal -- Thank you!!!

@Mikari -- That's so nice of you to say! ^_^ You should definitely give it another shot, you won't be disappointed. :)

@Chibi -- Thank you!!! Yes, I am currently reading the manga which I finally buckled down and bought for our shrine, and I want to wait until I read the whole thing so I can compare it to the anime. I'm so glad you liked it!

I would love Tomoyo avatars!!! Send them awaaaaaay! xD
~ Lady DinoBug
Todd

Post by Todd »

I remember when there were 743498347 Tomoyo shrines! What happened to them all?

Anyway, I love your dedication to your fandom (CCS)! It's neat seeing several sites to the same series. I always want to do that, but I struggle with tunnel vision and can only focus on one. Like now, I want to work on another FFX site, but I keep updating my Tidus site every other day. lol

Your site looks great. <3
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Geocities went down. :C That's my guess anyway. What a sad time for the internet. But I remember those times too, with all the Tomoyo shrines! BAck when they stil called her Madison TAylor, lol.

lol, soon, you won't have any more to add to your Tidus site, and THEN it will be complete, and then the shrine world will open up for you once again! lol

Thank you <3 :D
~ Lady DinoBug
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Thank you, dear! The colors on the navigation are much easier to read!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.