Future Sight

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Future Sight

Post by Crystal »

Well I did wanna wait until I finished moving all my Pokemon sites but seeing as I already plugged this on Twitter I thought I'd plug my newest Pokemon shrine here, too. That being Future Sight, my much anticipated Gardevoir shrine. I'm excited to finally have this shrine done so I hope you all enjoy it!

As you may also notice I am currently working on a Pokemon collective as well. There isn't much on it right now, plus only one link currently works, but you can still find it over here if you wanna check it out anyway. As I've already mentioned I'm working on getting the rest of my related shrines and fanlistings moved over, and hopefully I'll be able to start on more Pokemon projects soon after I finish up the shrines I've already planned to do for this month.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Saya

Re: Future Sight

Post by Saya »

it's beautiifuuuuul
as soon as I manage to make work my firefox (where there is my ftp client on) I shall add the link yo my pokeshrines =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yay, it's ready! Congratulations!
I really like what you did with the layout. So simple and nice. And so green!

On the name origin: garder is not just to keep, it's more like...safekeeping, protecting. Cognate of to guard. I think it's pretty likely that the first part is garder, seen how Gardevoir is like.
Speaking of - have you ever played (or are interested in playing) Mystery Dungeon? There's a Gardevoir that has a major role in that game.

Typo catching - there's a typo in the introduction where you wrote "furture". If I see another I'll let you know (probably when I'm not kinda tipsy anymore, haha).

Where do the little sprites in the collective come from? They're really cute!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I already mentioned this, but I love it! It's very easy on my eyes and your writing is nice and smooth. It's a great read and I can tell that you really love Gardevoir from your writing. <3
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Crystal! I love it so much! And and I did the same thing when it came to catching Wally a Ralts. As soon as I saw it, I was like "I must have this pokemon!" As I only use the ones I find cute. I really love reading through your sites. So much love!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Saya: Thank you! Take your time. :D

@Dubiousdisc: Thanks Dubs! :D
Ohhh, I did not know that. It makes sense though.
Not really. I've just been more interested in the catching and training games. I haven't really given any of the other games much thought.
Go figure the one page I don't do a spellcheck on I spell something wrong. Doh. Fixed now. Thanks Dubs! :D
I got them from Serebii.net in the Pokemon X/Y Pokedex section.

@Snow: Thank you Snow! :D

@Cherri: Thank you Cherri! I'm glad to know my love for the subject shows in my work. :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

your Gardevoir site is awesome ^^ It has an elegant style to it like the pokemon. I especially liked the thoughts page.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Mikari! :D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Not that it's that important, I wouldn't play a game just for a single character, haha. Just, know that if you ever have any interest in that, Gardevoir has a major role. (Absol has a decently important role, too).

You should have expected that the only spot where you don't check is the one that has the mistake. Murphy's law and everything :P

Oh wait, judging from the folder name those icons might be...the box icons for XY? :O I wasn't paying attention to that when my friends were playing the game and I hadn't realized they were so good-looking!

/quietly saves away favorites
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Haha of course. I also musta looked at work a hundred times and never noticed it was spelled wrong. o_O

Yep, that would be where they're from. They're a little bigger than the older ones and Greninja woulda looked weird if I didn't use them. xD