Affiliation?

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Re: Affiliation?

Post by Destinie »

Cherri wrote:I don't have any Pokemon sites, but I would love to affiliate/link exchange. Please? I have final fantasy VII, yakuza, legend of dragoon, wild arms 2 and soon hakuoki. Or you know my domain is cool too.
I don't have any related sites ( :< ) but I'd love to link exchange with your domain, if you'd like!~ ♥
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yes please! I would love that.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Awesome! I will have some time this weekend so I will definitely add you! >3
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Awesome. I have you added too. :heart:
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Poking my head in here. I've got several that are looking for affiliates to. I'm also open for link exchanges as well. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

PM me if you want to exchange with any of my sites/collective. I always have link exchanges open, so if anyone else is looking too, PM me any time.
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

/Chimes in :) I'm also looking for link exchanges/affiliates, you can find all the shrines/collectives I own over at my domain. Feel free to PM if interested!
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

I'm late on this but I was looking at my link-exchanges/affiliates on my domain and its sad D: Anyone care to affiliate/link exchange with my domain or any of my sites can PM me or email me!! :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Icewolf

Post by Icewolf »

I have a personal site which I need affiliates for, if we share similar interests. (I emphasize the similar interests bit because I will be unlikely to visit sites if I don't have anything in common with someone.) I'm really not much of a gamer, or into anime/manga, so if you site is mainly focused on that, then I wouldn't be interested. I'm not sure if I have my e-mail address or e-mail form set up, so it would probably be best to pm me here if you're interested in affiliating.

I am also looking for affiliates for my Star Wars fan fiction sites since a lot of the sites which I was affiliated with over the years have gone or become inactive, so any active Star Wars site would be great. There are links to them under the Sites section on my personal site, just so I'm not linking loads of sites!

I have a fanlisting collective which is mainly for Star Wars, Star Trek and general science fiction and I would be willing to affiliate it with any FL collective which has similar subjects in it (I do run some animal related fanlistings, so any collective which covers a lot of animals will be welcome as well.

I have a directory for science fiction, fantasy and horror sites that also includes a plugboard for fanlistings related to that subject, so anyone wanting their site listed there can do so and I will be willing to affiliate with site directories, topsites, and similar on that.
earthy

Post by earthy »

Lovely, lovely people with Persona sites (or even more general video game sites): I just put up a one-page Kanji site (and have a bigger Yousuke site in the works) and would love to affiliate if anyone has the time/inclination! Amassment people are the reason I got into Persona in the first place, so I would very much like to spread the love. ♥

My other sites so far are related to Avatar: The Last Airbender, so those would be fun to affiliate/link exchange with, too, if anyone's interested.