Love-Gala and the Scratch Cat Network

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Love-Gala and the Scratch Cat Network

Post by Destinie »

I like what you all have been posting so I want to do it, too!!

Love♥Gala.org
I moved domains (again). My first collective was uingu-boy.net, then I was hosted by Todd with my collective named "Little Wonders", now I am able to afford my own domain again! Anyway, let me welcome my sites to you!

Among the Stars My one-page hub for my "OTP" Fox McCloud and Krystal from Starfox! The hub also includes their own shrines: Space Ace and Soothsay

Asunder Is my very analytical shrine to Ur from Avalon Code! I love it because it was so interesting for me to write. There's not much to say about such a minor character so it really let me go all out. ;)

Flight A shrine to a little wing boy from a manga known as +Anima. I love animal people and wing boys and I love Cooro. Hope you would enjoy this site! It was my first time making a shrine to a character from a manga only!

Paladin One of my earlier shrines that I've revamped a hundred times, this shrine is dedicated to Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia. There used to be a lot more Symphonia shrines out there, I still love this site and I love this game. Makes me want to play it over and over again. The story is great and I love Lloyd as a character!

Rock Steady This site is new, it's Darunia from Legend of Zelda! I always wanted to make a shrine dedicated to him, I even tried to run the fanlisting ages and ages ago (but was never approved) but am glad to finally make this site. It was fun!

Nyarth.net

Modest Mouser Possibly my oldest shrine in my collection right now. I made it back in 2006/07? It started off as a shrine with 3 pages, back when I was trying to make shrines again, and it has really grown and will continue to evolve. I want to put a lot of effort into this because Meowth is my favorite! :D

The Godfather Shrine dedicated to the Yakuza/Mafia-like lord of Team Rocket! Giovanni is the best villain (in my opinion) of the Pokemon franchise and I had so much fun making this site!

That's all, folks! Please enjoy!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Love-Gala and the Scratch Cat Network

Post by dubiousdisc »

You already know how much I love anything you've made but I will reiterate it here. :)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

dubiousdisc wrote:You already know how much I love anything you've made but I will reiterate it here. :)
BA'WWWW THANKS! (You too!) :D
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Destinie's well written and creative shrines are a great source of inspiration! <333
aminuet .。. king
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Destinie, all your stuff is simply amazing! It's hard to pick a favorite because I love all of them. But if I had to I'd probably say Darunia. <3

(Speaking of which, I think you asked me for an affiliation request once upon a time ago, eep!)
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Ava

Post by Ava »

I've already told you privately, but I'll say it again - Love-Gala is great! I'm very happy to see you back with a main domain again.

By the way, your shrine links for l-g.org sites are broken (though everyone easily figured out where to go because your collective is so clean and legible.) :heart:
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I love your sites! Can't say it enough. Godfather, Space Ace & Modest Mouser are my favs.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ava wrote:I've already told you privately, but I'll say it again - Love-Gala is great! I'm very happy to see you back with a main domain again.

By the way, your shrine links for l-g.org sites are broken (though everyone easily figured out where to go because your collective is so clean and legible.) :heart:
Ah! They are? >_< I shall need to fix it...also, thanks! I try to make everything really easy to find and navigate.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Crystal wrote:Destinie, all your stuff is simply amazing! It's hard to pick a favorite because I love all of them. But if I had to I'd probably say Darunia. <3

(Speaking of which, I think you asked me for an affiliation request once upon a time ago, eep!)
Ah yeah! Would you still like to? Because I definitely would! I'm glad you like that one, I had a lot of fun doing it!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Kibume Thanks!

@Mikari yay! Glad you like them! I really like those, too! ^_^