The Dynamism Network

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Vii

The Dynamism Network

Post by Vii »

Mikari got the ball rolling by being the first to plug her shrines. So here's mine :) They can all be found at my main domain collective jinkaku.org as well as any works in progress I may have.

Nephologic - Hibari Kyouya of Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
This shrine is my biggest source of pride out of all of my shrines. The subject is one of my favorite characters of all time, and I always find something to say about him. This is probably my most content-heavy of any shrine I've made and there is still work to be done as the series progresses :) It was designed despite there already being a few shrines dedicated to him because I just love him so much and couldn't keep my thoughts to myself.
* seeking affiliates!

Hailstorm - Hitsugaya Toshiro of Bleach
Hitsugaya has always been my top favorite character from the series Bleach. Despite loving a myriad of others, he is the top. Apparently I'm not the only one, as he has beaten out the series main protagonist for the number one spot in fan popularity polls. But I searched all of the internet to find a shrine for him and there wasn't a single one! So I had to make him one :)
* seeking affiliates!

Firebrand - Lavi of D.Gray-man
I absolutely adore Lavi and want to cuddle the crap out of him. I always had a project in mind for him, so I decided to do that instead xD Thanks to this community's One Page, One Month Marathon, I was finally able to create something for him :) I'm actually quite proud of it :)
* seeking affiliates!

Featherdance - Falkner/Hayato of Pokemon
Falkner was always my favorite gym leader in the Pokemon series, even as new games came out and new gym leaders were introduced. I don't what about him stuck out to me at first, but I'm glad he did. I was greatly inspired by dubiousdisc's Spark Needle when making this small shrine. I wish there was more character development for him, but part of what I love is that it is left up to the imagination.

burn&rave - Zell Dincht of Final Fantasy VIII
Zell is one of my favorite characters from my childhood, from one of my favorite games. Somehow, despite his social awkwardness and horrible dressing methods. His character was very refreshing and stood out because of that, not to mention he is, in my opinion, the strongest character in the game. Despite the game's age, I wanted to showcase that I still love it and Zell. Now if only Square Enix would stop making little side projects for VII and make some for VIII!

Reticentia - Fran of Final Fantasy XII
One day, I realized that every single one of my favorite characters were male. I didn't love a single female character as much as I do my favorite male characters. So I took it upon myself to remember which female character stood out to me the most, and it was definitely Fran. I love her because she is not the typical female protagonist, and she is surrounded by an air of mystery that has never dissipated. I felt she was more than deserving of a small tribute.

Works in progress
Airwing - Hope Estheim of Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2 (layout finished)
*re-mixx - Hitachiin Hikaru and Kaoru of Ouran High School Host Club (layout and some media finished)
Just Tonight - Paddra Nsu-Yeul of Final Fantasy XIII-2
Maelstrom - Sohma Hatsuharu of Fruits Basket
Tremouille - Kurosaki Hisoka of Yami no Matsuei
Disordeine - Riku of Kingdom Hearts series
Last edited by Vii on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Re: The Dynamism Network

Post by Mikari »

You have a lot of awesome shrines. I really like the feel of your shrines and their beautiful designs! So in depth and detailed. You have a great shrining style.
Vii

Post by Vii »

Thanks, though I don't think they're as detailed as many of the other shrines I've seen out there ^.^; I guess I'm just pretty critical of my work xD I feel like Hitsugaya deserves more than I've given him. Maybe that'll be my next revamp... so many things to do! xD
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

We're all critical of our work, it's what makes us continue to improve. But really, they're great. ^_^
Vii

Post by Vii »

I'm actually dissatisfied with the work in all of them except for Nephologic. That's the only one I'm really proud of xD But like you said, I can only improve the quality of the work by being critical :) Thanks a lot! :D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Can I say that one thing I really love about all your shrines is how coherent they are when viewed all together? :O You have such a definite style for webdesign!!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Our BLEACH sites need to be affiliated. Now! xDD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ok, proper comment later but Please PLEASE do the Kaoru/Hikaru shrine! I started one years ago before I got back into shrines. Ah I love them so much! *so excited!*
Saya

Post by Saya »

*begins lot of poking seeing the Hibari shrine* I so need to do this: wanna affi with my Reborn shrine, yes???? *puppy eyes*

And omg so much reading material, will be back, the moment I do this, yes =)

And looking forward to the Riku shrine!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@dubiousdisc - Oh twin, you flatter me! :D Thanks~

@Camy - I absolutely agree! WE MUST DO THIS FORTHWITH. I'll go add your link ASAP :)

@Destinie - The Hikaru and Kaoru one is actually already in the works :) I have to reread Ouran though, so it's probably going to take a while :( The layout is finished :) I love them so much too~

@Saya - Yes, I'd love to affiliate! :) I'll add your link as soon as I can! :) There is a lot to read on Hibari, I love him to death~ xD The Riku shrine unfortunately isn't started yet, but I keep fooling around trying to make him a layout. I should probably work on my others sites first as much as I want to get the ball rolling on Riku's site :x