Fly Again - Spenser from Pokemon Ranger

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Fly Again - Spenser from Pokemon Ranger

Post by dubiousdisc »

I'd been having this site half-made for about one year, but the OPOM gave me the good kick in the pants that I just needed to sit down and refine and finish it!

Fly Again
Spenser from Pokemon Ranger

Let's talk about a Pokemon character from a spinoff game. Yeah, we're going in deep. XD

As always, if you find a typo or have a correction of any kind, let me know, and thank you so much for thinking of it.
If everything went according to plan, the site should be usable on both desktop and mobile, but let me know if anything seems off.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Fly Again - Spenser from Pokemon Ranger

Post by Robin »

omg this is such a cool shrine! (Did you draw the art on the right side of the layout, btw??? Because omg mad skillz) I like that you go so in depth with everything about the game, since I was completely unfamiliar with it--everything in the text leads you along well-paced logical paths, opening up more and more about the game, its worldbuilding, and its characters.

Also, I have no idea why but that thing about stuffing Registeel in the elevator made me laugh so hard!! xD I love how your sense of humor always comes out in your work and sets off the more serious tone of the rest of the text so well.
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yup, that's my art! I was kinda on my own with that since there are exactly 2 pieces of official art of this character and they are only available in tiny resolution, so it was either draw your own or don't have a picture at all XD

I'm very glad to hear that the site is readable even if you don't know the game! It was my goal, so goal accomplished! (fistpump)
Thank you so much for reading it and for your nice comment :D

Seriously though, given the opportunity and considered that there's little more the game can let you do at that point, WOULDN'T YOU STUFF REGISTEEL IN THE ELEVATOR TOO? Curiosity is the mother of ... ah... nevermind XD
Andi

Post by Andi »

Such gorgeous art, you are immensely talented! :) As for the shrine, this is very in-depth and I particularly love your writing style! I am not in Pokemon at all but loved the read :)