Eyyyy! - Giuseppi Mezzoalto (The Sims)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Eyyyy! - Giuseppi Mezzoalto (The Sims)

Post by dubiousdisc »

In collaboration with @ritabuuk, we are finally ready to present

Eyyyy!
a fansite about Giuseppi Mezzoalto from the strange Sims handheld spinoffs

No knowledge of the series is required to read this site (the series itself is presented and discussed as part of this project), so have fun!
The introduction pages are spoiler-free, the others have spoilers.

There's still more that we want to write about this character, but for now we have a decent number of sections hopefully giving a nice overview :D We hope you can appreciate this character too after reading this.

Critique, typo/grammar fixes, bug reports, etc. very welcome.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: Eyyyy! - Giuseppi Mezzoalto (The Sims)

Post by Larissa »

I knew this was going to be a great site from the introduction alone. The fact that you can only describe this series as the Giuseppi games is incredible.

Frankly, this entire site is incredible. I've only played one of the games (and, because of how they're named, I have no idea which one) but it was an absolutely delightful read. I will admit though that the last thing I expected was a recipe for tiramisu, complete with a how-to. Amazing. Simply amazing.
tonight fate is the
ritabuuk

Post by ritabuuk »

Thank you, we are glad you enjoyed reading it. :)
Larissa wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:33 pm I've only played one of the games (and, because of how they're named, I have no idea which one)
I laughed very much at this. Googling for anything related to these particular games is a mess. Trying to talk about these particular games is a mess! If you ever somehow figure out which game it was, let us know.
Janna

Post by Janna »

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS HAHAHAHA. Love it. Will read all through it!!!